My Message to Apple....
May 1, 2012 at 8:14 AM Post #91 of 110

Quote:
Don't forget that the iPod classic is now being discontinued...only Apple product I would buy honestly

Wow really, ouch that sucks... the 3'd Gen Nano was pretty good too... the newer ones though meh

and yea... very lame I wanted a Classic to Rock Box but not any more I guess, oh well just more fuel with which to troll my Apple loving friend :3

May 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #93 of 110
Quote:
Read the answer to that post:
I just bought an iPod Classic (new, from a major retailer), it's not discontinued at all.

Well that's good to hear

Let's just hope Apple dones't do what Zune did... they made thier best product then replaced it with a phone -.-

May 3, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #95 of 110
Quote:
I wish they'd update their freaking Mac Pro line already!!

I second that. I have been waiting to upgrade for some time now.

PlusSound Stay updated on PlusSound at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/plusSound/ https://twitter.com/plussoundaudio http://plussoundaudio.com/
May 3, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #96 of 110
Oct 25, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #98 of 110
Quote:
Agree.
Was top of the line a few years ago. Haven't changed a thing in reality

Indeed and as old as a lot of the Hardware in them is they need an update!

Oct 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #100 of 110
Quote:
Still overpriced for what it is, to me.

Your right, but Apple markets to rich people who are ignorent about computers. FOr those people the want the simplest solution to thier technology needs, from a Computer to a DAP to Watching videos. And apple delivers a HIGH quality product with a simple interface that covers a lot of different Digital Media Applications, and for that Simple and Efficent interconnective solution Apple Charges you A LOT

Not all apple users are ignorant about computers and I'm sure a large portion of them do know a lot, but considering how restricive the Apple devices are... the people buying them don't value the freedom that with a more complex solution

but yea I can find GREAT products that are NOT SO SIMPLE and DONT cost an ARM AND 3 Legs just fine without apple

but at the end of the day no one can deny that my iPod Nano 3d gen is tough as nails! Tougher than my Zune and my Hifiman >.>

Oct 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #103 of 110
Quote:
Actually, Apple computers come with **** RAM from Hynix that they sell for 3-4 times the normal price…

I know... they sell everything for 3-4times the normal price. But the quality is in the hard ware assembly. I'm not supporting Apple or even defending it but for those who buy an Apple Pc there's a better garuentee that it won't have the issuse that my Hand Built PC has.

Now I enjoy having to Tweak my system from time to time, but again I'm sure Apple lovers are sastified for paying 4x the money for MAYBE at BEST 25% less  problems lol

The point is Don't hate on Apple... they know their market [which ur not in] and they DELIVER what that market wants! Now you can hate that market :D but not the guys who cater to it ^^ because I do like Jobs Minimilistic approach and not to mention if we had a chance to make as much Money as Apple is making... we would!

Also Apple is not trying to dominate the World just the US, there where like 30million iPhone 5's sold and like 200Million Galaxy S III's [That's because Samsung was able to sell in China] so trust me Apple won't rule the world... they might at best Rule over New York City xD

Oct 26, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #105 of 110
Quote:
Just pray that your Mac's RAM won't suffer from bit-flipping because of bad RAM, resulting in random filesystem corruption! That's my gripe, you pay a huge premium for (in some parts) *lower quality* hardware!

I'm pretty sure that you could upgrade to a better ram. Most Companies will sell you the cheapest ram they can get while givng you the option to upgrade to better ram...

but yea buying Apple is not nessicary if you educate your self :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back