My looong wait for my IEM
Jan 15, 2011 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

DigitalUser

New Head-Fier
So I ordered SW-Xcape from delonicdevil from ebay and they shipped on the 27th of Dec. It took 2 weeks to get to Canada and the tracking says that the item arrived last week and is being reviewed by customs. Its been 3 weeks now and I was wondering if canadian customs takes this long too clear a package?

Jan 15, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #2 of 8

Quote:
So I ordered SW-Xcape from delonicdevil from ebay and they shipped on the 27th of Dec. It took 2 weeks to get to Canada and the tracking says that the item arrived last week and is being reviewed by customs. Its been 3 weeks now and I was wondering if canadian customs takes this long too clear a package?

only if they hate you...but yest, once something is held in customs, it could take weeks before it is cleared

Jan 15, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #3 of 8
Maybe you need to pay some custom fees or an import tax?  International shipping and customs are always hit or miss, sometimes it takes a few days and sometimes a few weeks.  At least Canada is pretty reliable, last time I sold something to someone in Ukraine the customs just decided to keep my package and I had to refund the guy.  If you have a choice, try to get them to send you the package by EMS, that's usually a bit faster.

Jan 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #4 of 8

Quote:
Maybe you need to pay some custom fees or an import tax?  International shipping and customs are always hit or miss, sometimes it takes a few days and sometimes a few weeks.  At least Canada is pretty reliable, last time I sold something to someone in Ukraine the customs just decided to keep my package and I had to refund the guy.  If you have a choice, try to get them to send you the package by EMS, that's usually a bit faster.

I think they would send me a delivery notice card if i had to pay fees, i don't mind waiting i'm just kind of annoyed that a small package would take so long to get cleared

Jan 15, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #5 of 8
I am sorry if this is rude to ask, and this is certainly a friendly question, but why on earth you did not use bugden audio? I have ordered them on a Thursday, got them Monday on London, ON. You'd have probably gotten it in 2 days!!!

Jan 15, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #6 of 8

Quote:
Quote:

I think they would send me a delivery notice card if i had to pay fees, i don't mind waiting i'm just kind of annoyed that a small package would take so long to get cleared

I think they choose packages randomly, big or small. or else they'll be sued for discrimination or something like that

Jan 15, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
I am sorry if this is rude to ask, and this is certainly a friendly question, but why on earth you did not use bugden audio? I have ordered them on a Thursday, got them Monday on London, ON. You'd have probably gotten it in 2 days!!!

Yes i know but they were out of stock when i ordered them. :frowning2:

Jan 15, 2011 at 6:21 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think they choose packages randomly, big or small. or else they'll be sued for discrimination or something like that

LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back