My Little Pony Discussion thread
Jul 14, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #571 of 779
Out of curiosity, I watched My Little Pony: Equestria Girls recently. It was better than I could have imagined, considering my prior lack of interest. I didn't think I would feel this way, but I was enamored by the characters, animation, and even the plot. I may go so far as watching the Friendship Is Magic series some day, although I generally prefer adult-oriented anime.

Jul 14, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #572 of 779
Out of curiosity, I watched My Little Pony: Equestria Girls recently. It was better than I could have imagined, considering my prior lack of interest. I didn't think I would feel this way, but I was enamored by the characters, animation, and even the plot. I may go so far as watching the Friendship Is Magic series some day, although I generally prefer adult-oriented anime.
the series is way better than the movie imo. The movie was... Odd. The entire show is supposed to stray away from stereotypical girl shows... Imo equestria girls was odd, and almost seemed forced. Watch the series. If you liked the movie, you might love the show. :)

Jul 15, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #573 of 779
the series is way better than the movie imo. The movie was... Odd. The entire show is supposed to stray away from stereotypical girl shows... Imo equestria girls was odd, and almost seemed forced. Watch the series. If you liked the movie, you might love the show.
smily_headphones1.gif

Good to hear. I saw the first few episodes and liked them.

Jul 28, 2014 at 12:39 AM Post #575 of 779
One of us! One of us! One of us!

Joking for the most part, but I highly recommend you stay away from the toxic side of the fandom. They actually are like that, so... good luck.
who cares? The so called toxic side can do whatever they want. I dont really see it hurting people... Besides, /mlp/ is always good for a laugh or two.

Jul 28, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #577 of 779
IMO they only hurt the fandom, It's people like them that give ponies a bad name.
I dont really care about it. Either way, life goes on. Don't look down upon people for something they like. :)

Jul 28, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #579 of 779
Jul 30, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #583 of 779
It was really good for something fan made.
wait, the GIF, or was that GIF a clip from a video? ... And... Pony.mov... Was good... But horrific... And hilarious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back