My Little Pony Discussion thread
Apr 18, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #542 of 779
Yeah, it's been surprisingly slow in this thread, even though S4 has been pretty great IMO.

And yeah, I made mine and a couple others.
how did everyone like the rappin' hist'ry of the wonderbolts? Hehehe... Oh, can you make me a profile picture that shows twilight, rainbow dash, or lyra heartstrings wearing akg k240's? ^.^

Apr 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #543 of 779
how did everyone like the rappin' hist'ry of the wonderbolts? Hehehe... Oh, can you make me a profile picture that shows twilight, rainbow dash, or lyra heartstrings wearing akg k240's? ^.^

Pinkie rapping is pretty awesome, although for me I doubt anything is going to top Filli Vanilli this season.

Out of those three, which would you prefer? It might take me a week or so, but yeah, I could make you one.

Apr 18, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #544 of 779
Pinkie rapping is pretty awesome, although for me I doubt anything is going to top Filli Vanilli this season.

Out of those three, which would you prefer? It might take me a week or so, but yeah, I could make you one.
hmm... You already have twily... So I choose rainbow dash. I'm on mobile, so could you possibly log onto my account without hacking me and change it because I can't lol? The only reason I was able to change my profile picture in the first place was because I was at the library for the first time in a few months.

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #545 of 779
hmm... You already have twily... So I choose rainbow dash. I'm on mobile, so could you possibly log onto my account without hacking me and change it because I can't lol? The only reason I was able to change my profile picture in the first place was because I was at the library for the first time in a few months.

I can make the image, but nope, no way I can change your profile pic :)

Anyways, I'll post it here when it's ready; it'll be up to you to eventually change your profile pic.

Apr 18, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #546 of 779
Thinking I'd use this, take out the glasses and add the AKGs.

Thoughts?

Edit: To be clear, I'm not just going to photoshop this pic, but use the pose and do my own vectors if you like it.

Apr 18, 2014 at 9:07 PM Post #547 of 779
tumblr_inline_myv0s68WAC1s2h96q.png
what about this? Or this?
full.png
or this?
Rainbow_Dash_wub_face_S4E04.png
or this?
rainbow_dash_s04e21__idea_smile_by_okaminekowiesel-d7db7z4.png

Apr 18, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #548 of 779
I was just going for something similar to your current avatar. I'll use the first one you posted unless you prefer a different one more.

Just let me know if so.

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #549 of 779
I was just going for something similar to your current avatar. I'll use the first one you posted unless you prefer a different one more.

Just let me know if so.
the fourth one.

Apr 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #552 of 779
Love it! Now all I need to do is resize it for my Windows Phone background...

Apr 27, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #554 of 779
How did everybody like how rarity was insane and not twilight this time?

Apr 27, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #555 of 779
How did everybody like how rarity was insane and not twilight this time?

What? 
biggrin.gif

Damn, I haven't been watching any MLP since fall of last year. Ah well, at least I've let go of this stuff...if only for a while. It's getting embarrassing now that my sister knows. It's nerve-wracking, having to put up with these thoughts every time I think about watching a new episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back