my little pony appreciation thread
Jan 19, 2012 at 5:47 AM Post #1,246 of 1,413
Hey guys, brony checking in here. Been one for a while, year and half ish. On another forum I'm on, we're almost up to 21000 posts in the MLP thread 
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:27 AM Post #1,248 of 1,413

Quote:
Right now my friend Mic The Microphone is streaming with a bunch of the EqD staff and other brony artists. Over a 1000 viewers in here! I was in the call earlier but I had to leave >:U

Wait, you are THE iBringDaLULZ? I like your 20% cooler remix, 
biggrin.gif
 and your other stuff too of course. I was watching that stream, 1750 viewers at one point I think? Pretty crazy, but awesome.

Here is another pony shirt site btw, $10.50/shirt, $4.50 shipping. https://somepony.spreadshirt.com/

Hey guys, brony checking in here. Been one for a while, year and half ish. On another forum I'm on, we're almost up to 21000 posts in the MLP thread 
biggrin.gif

Currently up to 31,968 on another forum I'm on!

Jan 20, 2012 at 8:53 PM Post #1,252 of 1,413

Quote:

LOL
http://somepony.spreadshirt.com/twilight-lowers-your-selfesteem-A8166582

I'm just wondering... why is it also in women's? Wouldn't it make more sense if twilight was at the neckline for the woman's shirt? Just sayin'

Jan 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #1,253 of 1,413
Quote:
I'm just wondering... why is it also in women's? Wouldn't it make more sense if twilight was at the neckline for the woman's shirt? Just sayin'

The guy is just printing off shirts with vectors on them for as cheap as he can. It's probably not worth it for him to change the print just for the women's shirt, when something like 85% of bronies are male anyway.

Jan 20, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #1,254 of 1,413

Quote:
The guy is just printing off shirts with vectors on them for as cheap as he can. It's probably not worth it for him to change the print just for the women's shirt, when something like 85% of bronies are male anyway.

Changing the position of the print can't be THAT hard nor expensive. I'm just saying... Twilight looking down on a woman's rack would make more sense with that print. Or putting twilight on the back, but that would be less of a shot to some women's self-esteem.

Jan 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #1,255 of 1,413

Changing the position of the print can't be THAT hard nor expensive. I'm just saying... Twilight looking down on a woman's rack would make more sense with that print. Or putting twilight on the back, but that would be less of a shot to some women's self-esteem.

women care about their butt. trust me,they do. especially since lot guys and myself tend care more about the hips,butt and face. their rack is least of my concern cause i just want have nice pair of hips to grab, awwww yea.

Jan 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #1,256 of 1,413
I'd be willing to argue that today's episode was the BEST. EPISODE. EVER. Very funny, probably funnier than Lesson Zero, and with a more interesting and less ridiculous plot.

I think Derpy deserves some avatar time now.

Embed will be up when 1080p is up as usual.

And here we go:

Watch it soon if you can, Hasbro has been taking them down faster lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back