My honest and different view on music and quality. What's yours?
Jul 8, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #16 of 17
All of my friends are really into music, some play instruments, only one other person cares about headphone sound quality, the rest of them couldn't care less.  I've never quite understand that line of thinking seeing how into music they are, some musicians.  I think I've finally found my happy spot, and I'm done chasing after the biggest and the best.  I got quite obsessed and was on my way to owning 3 or 4 flagships, but I just got tired of chasing after that..

Well coming from a guy that listen to classical music a lot of my recordings are from 50 years ago so the sound quality is going to be okay at best. But the level I playing is wonderful. A lot of my violin teachers all listen to their music with their laptop speakers. They usually don't use headphones fearing hearing loss. But all agree that most of the music they enjoy the most is the music made by violinist of the old which were very scratchy sounding. All in all they enjoy listening to the playing of the music and not necessarily the sound if that makes any sense :)

Jul 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:
Well coming from a guy that listen to classical music a lot of my recordings are from 50 years ago so the sound quality is going to be okay at best. But the level I playing is wonderful. A lot of my violin teachers all listen to their music with their laptop speakers. They usually don't use headphones fearing hearing loss. But all agree that most of the music they enjoy the most is the music made by violinist of the old which were very scratchy sounding. All in all they enjoy listening to the playing of the music and not necessarily the sound if that makes any sense
smily_headphones1.gif

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back