My headphone amp design
Jan 10, 2005 at 8:59 PM Post #47 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
DaKi][er what DC offset did you get in the end after it all worked?

5 and 7mv
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
from my statistics of my homepage....

that would explain it
tongue.gif

Jan 11, 2005 at 8:50 AM Post #48 of 51
I noticed the overall amp is inverting: first stage is non-inverting, and second stage is inverting. Is that correct?

You may want to use inverting for first stage as well, to keep common mode input voltage small to the first opamp.

Feb 27, 2005 at 1:16 AM Post #50 of 51
hate to bump again, but noone seems to have built this except jazper and killer himself. humm. jazper is trying to convince me i want to build this guy. anyone out there have one?

Feb 27, 2005 at 2:36 AM Post #51 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah
hate to bump again, but noone seems to have built this except jazper and killer himself. humm. jazper is trying to convince me i want to build this guy. anyone out there have one?

Kenny has 2 of them, and there are 3 other people out there that i know have boards but i havnt heard anything from them

it definatly beats the pimeta sonic wise, no doubt about that, and its cheaper to make and if i didnt stuff up that dam pot and thought about it a bit more, then it would be easier to make as well

if i had a finished ppa, i would be able to comment on the comparison there, but its sitting 1/2 done with a stepped attenuator needing resistors as well as some caps for the board

Users who are viewing this thread

Back