My friend is about o make a big mistake by buying bose AGAIN. Which are good headphones for this price?
Jan 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Dhruv

New Head-Fier
My friend is about o make a big mistake by buying bose AGAIN. Which are good headphones for this price the ones he bought had absolutely no bass! He has 200 pounds to spend and he's going to buy bose probably the same ones again. Which are good headphones for this price.

Jan 14, 2011 at 10:09 AM Post #4 of 9
I feel like if it were down to the Bose, Dr Dre's, and Skullcandys, I would go with the Dr Dre's. They sound much better than the Bose, and better than every Skullcandy headphone I've ever listened to.

Jan 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
I feel like if it were down to the Bose, Dr Dre's, and Skullcandys, I would go with the Dr Dre's. They sound much better than the Bose, and better than every Skullcandy headphone I've ever listened to.

I think if it were down to those 3, I'll suggest to save up the money and dont buy anything at all, stuff which are more worth than these 3 "BRANDS".
beerchug.gif

Jan 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM Post #6 of 9
Shure Dj750. Never buy Dre's or SKullcandy the only thing bose makes that is good in my opinion are thier headsets for pilots.

Jan 14, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
Banshee77: Did you just...ignore the requirement for noise cancellation?

Dhruv: Audio Technica and JVC both make noise cancelling headphones.

Yep pretty much did.

Jan 14, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #9 of 9
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/8240767/Goldring-NS1000-Active-Noise-Reduction-Cancelling-Headphones/Product.html?P36=SW528G&affid=hotukdeals&awc=buyat&_$ja=tsid:11516|prd:hotukdeals

Admittedly, I've never heard them, but they seem to get good reviews, and there aren't any other recommendations here. (I know, this is an unwritten rule, but I'm pretty sure nobody else here remembers the NS1000.)

The only other noise canceling headphones I can think of the Audio Technica ANC7B, Audio Technica ANC27, s Phiaton PS300, Sennheiser PXC450, Denon NC732, Denon NC800, Sony NC500D, and the random JVC ones. Haven't heard any of them, so just stating the mentionable NC headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back