digi01

Member of the Trade
digi01_lineshow.jpg

###############################
The following is old picture
###############################
digi01-11.jpg

digi01-80.jpg

I watch Cmoy amplifier that Mr. design that oneself make inspiration,we here can not buy OPA chip, What I spend integrate pieces of LM386(because earphone grade high).
V600 urge behave too very much hale and hearty with it power
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2002 at 11:07 AM Post #2 of 19
Very nice, digi01.

I like the clean, uncluttered design. Very professional. You are inspiring me to start doing some DIY stuff.

Now you just have to get rid of those V600's and get a pair that will let your new amp really shine!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 4, 2002 at 10:06 PM Post #5 of 19
Hello China! Greetings across the world from Brazil!
smily_headphones1.gif

Your DIY headamp looks really neat! Great job Digi01! Keep it up!
Cheers,
Alex Altorfer

Dec 6, 2002 at 12:12 AM Post #8 of 19
Thank everybody for everybody's encouragement! Thank the website builder at the same time ,will make DIYer have space shown and discuss, I will be more diligent. Planned to buy a DT331 recently, and designed one's own transistor amplifier .
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 6, 2002 at 8:06 AM Post #9 of 19
Nice job digi01. We'll keep an eye out for some more of your creations you make. Hope it sounds as good as it looks!!!

Dec 6, 2002 at 5:00 PM Post #12 of 19
digi01 - I admire your amplifier, and thank you for these fine pictures of it. I would also like to be able to build one. How does one get started? Where do you get the plans for how to wire such an amp.? How would you suggest that I get started toward understanding such schematics, and eventually design one, if this is practical?

Dec 7, 2002 at 4:43 AM Post #13 of 19
About make amplifier ,Carried on progressively outside inside .
An outer cover with one's own characteristics of works of DIY is the problem that should be solved first. What you need is the time beyond electronics,such as the art designer, match colors etc.. It is really enjoyment to buy these small part every one and assemble. The electron will gain knowledge and will be accumulated progressively ,you may not deepen the principle in initial stage ,but the simple circuit can help you to set up confidence . The circuit above me is very simple,contrasting the drawing can be completed in half a weekend. The following is a simple electric parameter:

IC:LM386 X 2
Low distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6V, RL = 8W, PO =
125mW, f = 1kHz)
=========
What electric capacity spend dismantle metal tantalum that get off camera head,other is CBB,the resistance is the ordinary charcoal membrane.

Dec 7, 2002 at 4:49 AM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by digi01
About make amplifier ,Carried on progressively outside inside .
An outer cover with one's own characteristics of works of DIY is the problem that should be solved first. What you need is the time beyond electronics,such as the art designer, match colors etc.. It is really enjoyment to buy these small part every one and assemble. The electron will gain knowledge and will be accumulated progressively ,you may not deepen the principle in initial stage ,but the simple circuit can help you to set up confidence . The circuit above me is very simple,contrasting the drawing can be completed in half a weekend. The following is a simple electric parameter:

IC:LM386 X 2
Low distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6V, RL = 8W, PO =
125mW, f = 1kHz)
=========
What electric capacity spend dismantle metal tantalum that get off camera head,other is CBB,the resistance is the ordinary charcoal membrane.

Thank you. I appreciate this information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back