My favorite couple get divorced! Van Halen/Bertinelli
Dec 22, 2007 at 12:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

immtbiker

The first to organize an (Inter)National Head-Fi Meet (2006)
Anyone that was around in the '70's/80's probably thought this was the dream couple. He was voted the greatest guitarist 3 years in a row by his peers and she was a beautiful young actress that all young men had the hots for. They were together along time. She always went on tour with him when she wasn't acting:

Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertinelli divorce - CNN.com

Dec 23, 2007 at 6:00 AM Post #2 of 16
Ditto... they were a stunning looking couple too in their younger years.

As much as I admire him as a musician... from what I've read in the media hes not a great person.

Dec 23, 2007 at 3:04 PM Post #5 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^

Yeah, diamond Dave didn't like him for a fair while.

Bozey, bozey, bop! He's back on tour with them this year, so I guess they kissed and made up!

BTW-Panama and Hot for Teacher sound the same, but Dancin' in the Streets has an identity
wink.gif

Dec 23, 2007 at 4:20 PM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They've been separated for seven years. You'd know this had you renewed your National Enquirer subscription.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, I know. But at least there was still hope.

Just like grains of sand through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives.

It says that (the 7 year separation) in the CNN article I linked to in the first post. From '81 until 2001...that's a long time for a celebrity couple.

Since Superman's latest disappearance (probably went back to Krypton again, leaving Lois to deal with Lex Luthor by herself) my copy of the Daily Planet has lagged. Gotta keep up with the important stuff, somehow
tongue.gif
!

Dec 23, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #10 of 16
Seven year separation? Geez! I guess she was waiting for that Jenny Craig cheque to clear before signing on the dotted line.

Now that she's lost all that weight & looking good (for her age), she's ready to go back on the market again.

Meanwhile, Eddie looks like death-warmed-over. He must have taken a page out of Keith Richards' book, or something.

Dec 23, 2007 at 6:21 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think Keith's Book has many pages to take from...

Keith has been dead for 25 years, it's just that no one told him.
tongue.gif

Dec 23, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #13 of 16
Dec 23, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Meanwhile, Eddie looks like death-warmed-over. He must have taken a page out of Keith Richards' book, or something.

Between Keith Richards and Joe Walsh. I guess they all can't age as well as the Jersey boy Bon Jovi.

Dec 23, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Between Keith Richards and Joe Walsh. I guess they all can't age as well as the Jersey boy Bon Jovi.

QFT! I want whatever elixir that boy is taking. He still looks like he's in his 20's!

But I digress...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back