My DT770-80s, went from indestructible to...
Dec 10, 2006 at 10:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Meugenio

100+ Head-Fier
not.

I have had my DT770s for a few months, and we had our good times (young hov), and out great times (A tribe called quest). We were inseparable, and joined by an ipod and PA2V2. I would treat him like an old pal, and toss him in the ol' sling bag and go, riding my fixie throughout town, with him whispering (more than whispering) secerets into my ears.

And then... the wear and tear got to him i suppose, that or maybe he was steppedon, and my headband is crimped on one end, in two spots, both on the actual headband, and then on the left drivers connector.

How can I get a replacement, for either the phones (can I) or for the headband/ headband connector. Is there some sort of headband renforcement mod for the future, or some sort of other band I can use? Can I pay to have my drivers and housings on some other sort of more solid band?

Thanks.

Dec 11, 2006 at 12:29 AM Post #2 of 3
Check out this post, and then the thread. You might find the right information there. I know I personally have to send my dt770/80 in for repairs(after months of beautiful use and dozens of drops to the floor), probably because I overestimated it's seemingly indestructible design too haha
tongue.gif

Dec 11, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meugenio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And then... the wear and tear got to him i suppose, that or maybe he was steppedon, and my headband is crimped on one end...

If you continue to treat them in such a manner I shall be forced to curb your horrid habbits with a stern rubber hose disciplinary action.
tongue.gif

basshead.gif
good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back