Anyone here eat cat?

I assume that they taste better than the Maggies
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 19, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #32 of 61
eat cats? euww... gross...!!

Jan 19, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #33 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll trade you....my (wifes) cat decided my Magnepan MG 10's are perfect scratching posts and also a perfect spot to "mark" it's territory. Needless to say they are now ruined. Anyone here eat cat?

OUCH!!!! im thinking grounds for divorce, well that or guilt tripping her into okaying replacements that are suitably more expensive and get her to pay.

Jan 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM Post #34 of 61
My condolencies go out to you my friend. My dog nearly ate half of an earplug I was modding on Saturday lol

Jan 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM Post #35 of 61
my dog ate my ex71's a few years ago when i thought they were damn expensive and great...now tho i have just given my dog 2 treats and a pat on the back for his good deeds, goooood doggyyyy

Jan 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #38 of 61
Hmm... Have any people with dogs here actually considered walking said dog? If you walk 'em for an over hour a day or so, then they'll not be high enough to eat everything. Your audio purchases, your furniture and your other household goods will be saved!

Jan 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #41 of 61
If my dog ate my headphones that'd be the last thing she'd ever eat.

Jan 19, 2009 at 9:02 PM Post #42 of 61
Email received today:

"Hey *******,

No worries, I’ll go ahead and cover a replacement for you under warranty this time around. How could I not after that story, lol.

If it makes you feel any better, you’re not the only one that’s had their Dog go to town.

A few weeks ago I had a Client whose dog ate their Custom Manufactured Ear Monitors right off his floor tom.

Attached is a copy of our Warranty Replacement Form for you to fill out & return w/ your damaged set. Please be sure to read the form carefully before returning your set. As soon as Future Sonics receives your damaged set we will send out your Warranty Replacement.

Any questions just holler.

Thanks,

Director of Client Services"

I really don't think I can even put into words how happy/relieved I am. I there ever was any, there should now be absolutely no doubt that these guys have extraordinary customer service--what a wonderful company. If I ever take the plunge to buy more (expensive
tongue_smile.gif
) hi-fi audio gear, it will probably be a pair of their customs (unless of course the influential powers of this forum take over).

To conclude, I've learned a tremendous lesson and will do everything I can to prevent a similar event from happening. Let this be a lesson to everyone, that although IEMs provide great sound in a tiny, portable package, they lack the quality of indestructability. Thus, we should be as cautious with them as realistically possible (especially those of us that have pets). You may not be as fortunate as I have been in this instance.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back