My Crimson Red RAZR V3 :D
Feb 4, 2006 at 1:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

kin0kin

Headphoneus Supremus
just modded the housing....bloody crimson red....my beauty...

a.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

Feb 4, 2006 at 1:12 AM Post #2 of 22
...ok Ill bite
how'dya doit?

Feb 4, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #10 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by ej82m
Are you goin to leave the plastic on there forever?
tongue.gif

Why not? I usually leave it on until it falls off.
icon10.gif

Feb 4, 2006 at 7:01 AM Post #11 of 22
That's pretty cool! I wish I knew about it sooner.

I ordered a Vaja case, and it arrived a few days ago. Very nice -- typical Vaja quality. Only downside is that the case adds a little bulk.

Feb 4, 2006 at 9:53 AM Post #13 of 22
I just found out that my cell company is now offering the CDMA version of the RAZR, and while I want it, I'm not prepared to pay full price for it just for the "hardware upgrade". It would cost me $249 plus a $15 fee...what a rip.

Here's a question...if I bought a CDMA one on ebay could I use it with my company? Right now I'm on Bell Mobility.

Feb 4, 2006 at 11:05 AM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63
That's pretty cool! I wish I knew about it sooner.

I ordered a Vaja case, and it arrived a few days ago. Very nice -- typical Vaja quality. Only downside is that the case adds a little bulk.

Which clip system did you get with that?
I never heard of Vaja until your post. Those are really sweet looking cases. I have been having a heck of a time finding a case I like for my Razr.

So, kin0kin. That is a new outside you put on your Razr? I remember doing that with a V120. That phone was easy to do. It had screws you could see.
tongue.gif

Feb 4, 2006 at 4:34 PM Post #15 of 22
@homeless,
not familiar with cdma, if you buy one on ebay, make sure it is "unlocked" otherwise, you might need to fork out anothe 20 bucks or so to get it unlocked. ppl around the moto forums are trying to hack the sh1t out of it so that we could unlock the phone for free
biggrin.gif

btw people, I bought the housing from the dude called china_store on ebay...the housing aint perfect, but at least the faceplate and battery door is really anodized alu
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back