My Crimson Red RAZR V3 :D
Feb 4, 2006 at 4:52 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD
Which clip system did you get with that?
I never heard of Vaja until your post. Those are really sweet looking cases. I have been having a heck of a time finding a case I like for my Razr.

I ordered the i-Volution Leather Suit (black with yellow stripe) without the clip as I wanted to keep the profile as slim as possible. I did have a Vaja PDA case with the Ultra clip in the past. It worked as advertised.

This is my third Vaja case (2 Pocket PC cases). The previous two cases were bought used. This is the first time I ordered directly from Vaja. When it comes to leather cases, Vaja is the best... and the most expensive.

Feb 4, 2006 at 7:04 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin
@homeless,
not familiar with cdma

CDMA is the type of phone my company uses, as opposed to GSM...which are the type of phones with the SIM cards. Preveiously the RAZR was only a GSM phone, so Bell mobility never had it available. Now that they do, I wouldn't mind picking one up but since my phone now is less than 6 months old I really can't justify over $250 for it...meh
plainface.gif

Feb 5, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin
@homeless,
not familiar with cdma, if you buy one on ebay, make sure it is "unlocked" otherwise, you might need to fork out anothe 20 bucks or so to get it unlocked. ppl around the moto forums are trying to hack the sh1t out of it so that we could unlock the phone for free
biggrin.gif

btw people, I bought the housing from the dude called china_store on ebay...the housing aint perfect, but at least the faceplate and battery door is really anodized alu
biggrin.gif

do you mind posting a link to his ebay page?

edit: a link to the assembly page would be nice too
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
do you mind posting a link to his ebay page?

edit: a link to the assembly page would be nice too
smily_headphones1.gif

http://stores.ebay.ca/china-store

do a search for the word "housing" on motomodders, there will be like 4-5 links in one of the first few searched results. you probably will need all of them to figure out as they vary slightly...some have more information on something while some have less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back