My contribution to Head-fi: A HEAD-FI GAME
May 5, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #137 of 146
That was fun! I got through everything but had some trouble with the Fi. Found it, and that was great!

If you're thinking about a sequel, how about making the exit go to another room with hidden amps? Scatter some tubes around that have to be plugged into the amps, as well. There can't be headphones without amps, you know.

May 5, 2007 at 9:25 AM Post #140 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you're thinking about a sequel, how about making the exit go to another room with hidden amps? Scatter some tubes around that have to be plugged into the amps, as well. There can't be headphones without amps, you know.

Great idea
biggrin.gif

But! I can't host other games anymore.... I even can't host this game for longer than a day anymore
frown.gif
to much data-traffic on the server
frown.gif
38,07 GB on a fair-user policy server
very_evil_smiley.gif

If there is somebody out there willing to host the game for me, please let me know
smily_headphones1.gif
Ofcourse I'll mention it in the game or in a ad on side of the game...

May 5, 2007 at 1:58 PM Post #141 of 146
The hardest part was figuring out the password to the computer. I wasn't sure about the need for spaces or capitalization of the letters.

It'd be a pity if the game were to go down due to the lack of server space, though I am unable to help in this.

May 5, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #142 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by duderuud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great idea
biggrin.gif

But! I can't host other games anymore.... I even can't host this game for longer than a day anymore
frown.gif
frown.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

If there is somebody out there willing to host the game for me, please let me know
smily_headphones1.gif

That will always the problem with a successful website. 38 GB is a lot though and if you are planning on hosting that it will most likely set you back for about €75 a month.

May 6, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #143 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by duderuud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great idea
biggrin.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

Fitz has been so amazingly kind to let me host the game on his webspace. I, and I think all off you, appreciate this very, very much.

Let's hear a hooray for Fitz
icon10.gif

"Hooray!"

May 21, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #145 of 146
this is driving me crazy!!!!

what do i do with the bottle and the x?
where are you guys finding the fi? i clicked the faucet a million times already
how do u open the hatch on the floor?
extreme tweaking???!! i tried 38 for fi, for the page number. didn't work
what do you do with the cd tray?

i have the akg's and the shures and two notes and the remote and the bottle

May 9, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #146 of 146
A bump for posterity - I ran across this and played both games - entertaining indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back