My co-worker is a piece of crap
Sep 17, 2005 at 12:53 AM Post #31 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
i

Damn bro ! I always thought you enjoyed my lame jokes !
The others I thought were just busy doing their job and never even considered they were ignoring me
eek.gif

Hellova wakeup call and in public no less............

it was done out of love, man. had to be done, for your own good...
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Sep 17, 2005 at 8:15 AM Post #32 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Anyone else work with people that really suck?

F-yeah. All the time
mad.gif
And I freaking hate it, and that's just with my brothers and sisters in various landscaping/cleaning jobs! I dunno(I swear, my family hates me). If I have a job to do, I try my damndest to get the job done to an acceptable standard, and even if I have achieved it, it's never the end result that my superiors desire. I wish it were the other way around, like the work is crap, but the people are great. I can only wish right now though. Well, if my novel work makes me money, they can all kiss my butt in hell, and then maybe I can work with people that I can respect, that respect me in kind. Like, I dunno, my friends perhaps.

End of rant, I gotta get some sleep. My Karma comes tomorrow, and it's gonna be a big day...
580smile.gif
abe

Sep 19, 2005 at 11:11 PM Post #33 of 35
As I mentioned previously in this thread, I work for the government. Please read the following with that in mind....

I just made copies of 2 different letters signed by the big boss here. One was signed using his first name of Jack and the other was signed using the first name of John. The different names were also typed out.

Huh?? Multiple personalities?? A way to get around of being responsible??

I can almost see it now....

"No, I didn't sign that!! John did!!"

or

"I'm Jack but I get easily confused with John"

Sep 6, 2020 at 10:36 AM Post #35 of 35
Common to work with weirdos. I’ve had some co workers in the past who were bizarre and some of them were weird perverts!
Yeah, after years of working, I've faced the fact that there are crazy people out there. You just have to learn to accept this, and just try to ignore the craziness and annoyances they cause. A big important part of working if working under somebody is that he/she is a reasonable human being and not a crazy.

When The Office first came out, I understood what they were poking fun at immediately. English version of the office is a bit better though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back