micaela

1000+ Head-Fier
Simon has some unusual habits.....

Aug 8, 2006 at 12:45 PM Post #5 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod
that is a smart cat.
what was it drinking?

He drinks anything he can!! In that case he was drinking Crystal Light. He loves to finish off my yogurt cups when I'm through in the same manner!! He'll spend 30 minutes on one little cup of yougurt till its sparkling!!

Aug 8, 2006 at 12:46 PM Post #6 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy
LOL, my Siamese does the same thing... usually with my wifes water when she's not looking. My two Himalayans haven't figured it out yet and still try getting their whole heads in there. Both of them are dumb as a box of rocks!

I wondered if anyone else's cat did this. None of mine have ever done it before this one!! And yeah, you have to watch your glasses around my house!

Aug 8, 2006 at 2:20 PM Post #7 of 27
that's pretty hilarious.

i used to have a cat who was a real person until he had his coffee. he LOVED coffee. he would lurk in the morning, waiting for semi-drained mugs to be abandoned. then he'd strike, and the surly old animal would become a purring love machine.

Aug 8, 2006 at 3:06 PM Post #8 of 27
So cute and funny.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Ed

Aug 8, 2006 at 5:45 PM Post #9 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by micaela
I wondered if anyone else's cat did this. None of mine have ever done it before this one!! And yeah, you have to watch your glasses around my house!

Since my wife figured out what the cat was doing she has taken to covering her glass with a small saucer to keep the little brat out. Funny thing is it's not just glasses or mugs, she even uses her paw when drinking from her water bowl.... and all 3 of them like drinking from the toilets!
rolleyes.gif

Aug 8, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #12 of 27
Not to take away from your cat's cuteness (it is cute!), but that is pretty common kitty behavior.
cool.gif

Aug 8, 2006 at 7:47 PM Post #13 of 27
My dog hates drinking out of a bowl. He's deathly afraid of them for some reason. So when he gets thirsty he goes and hops in the bath tub and patiently waits til someone comes in and turns the water on for him.
biggrin.gif
He makes me so proud. haha

Aug 8, 2006 at 10:25 PM Post #15 of 27
My cat does the same thing.

And when her bowl of water and food is next to each other, she always puts the food in the water and then fish the food out of the water. She loves wet food I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back