My buddy is an idiot. (relationship)
Sep 8, 2008 at 5:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

oicdn

Headphoneus Supremus
He's been dating this chick for like 6 years. I dunno the details or her side of the story, but apparently they had not even an argument, but more or less like a facetious "Yeah, I'd rather be single" thing.

Well, I guess when he came home from work she moved out.

So, apparently he was watching their dog (yeah...tell me about it, lol) when she got off work early, picked up the dog and said "I tried to call you to tell ya I got off work early, but got no answer. I'll be coming right back, and my parents will be home to watch the dog..."

Well, she never came back and he's pissed. He said he cooked dinner, but I think he's full of **** and just got pissed he got stood up, lol. So he said when she comes over to drop off the dog so she can goto work, he's gonna deliberately be gone so she has to find somebody else to watch the dog.

I told him he's bein an ass and should stick around, be mature about it and ask her What she never showed back up. He insists he get back at her but I told him that's acting like a 4 year old...did I give bad advice and possibly start an argument between them?

I think the whole scenario is comical, and that they treat this dog like it's a toddler, and that it needs a "sitter". What?????

Sep 8, 2008 at 6:10 PM Post #4 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I told him he's bein an ass and should stick around, be mature about it and ask her What she never showed back up. He insists he get back at her but I told him that's acting like a 4 year old...did I give bad advice and possibly start an argument between them?

Given the whole scenario sounds like it actually occurred between two 3 year olds, I'm OK with him acting like a 4 year old.

Sep 8, 2008 at 6:30 PM Post #7 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He should keep the dog, get rid of the girlfriend. Best of both worlds.

Agreed!!
icon10.gif

Sep 8, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #8 of 30
lol. What did he cook for dinner?

Sep 8, 2008 at 6:39 PM Post #9 of 30
I think he should eat the dinner on his own, and toss the girl and dog.
...then move on.

Sep 8, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #13 of 30
he should eat the girl and the dog with some nice fava beans. all joking aside giving relationship advice to a friend is the worst. if things don't work out they blame you.

Sep 8, 2008 at 8:12 PM Post #14 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How old is the dog?

ROFLMAO
biggrin.gif

Peete.

Sep 8, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #15 of 30
poop in her underwear drawer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back