MY 500th post
Jun 24, 2007 at 9:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

randerson3024

Owns the ultimate portable rig
I thought my 500th post would contain something profound and thought provoking. Instead it was an apology for double posting post 499. Oh well, I can hold off for something really earth-shattering until post 1,000.

I love this website, in spite of the fact that I got into trouble for stating political views (well founded, I must say), but this site, along with my music helps keep me sane and in touch with the world when I am out at sea.

Thanks to all members.

Bob
icon10.gif

Jun 24, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #7 of 36
I am a radar engineer working for Raytheon subcontracted to the Air Force. We track hostile nation's ballistic missile firings and do preliminary analysis of the data and send the rest to MIT/Lincoln Labs for a final analysis to brief the Joint Cheifs. At the risk of sounding smug, that is all I am allowed to say.

Cheers,

Bob

Jun 24, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #8 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have to ask and sorry if it's been explained, but what are you doing out at sea?

Happy 500. I remember mine like it was yesterday. Wait, I don't.
blink.gif

You're from Oklahoma? I grew up in Norman and own a house in Lawton.

Jun 24, 2007 at 11:02 PM Post #9 of 36
Nice to have another audio nut on board, and always cool to hear that people are enjoying the site. Thanks for helping to protect our country as well as the oceans of this world. Whether your paycheck comes from a private employer or the Government doesn't really matter in the end, you're still out there 'serving' the country in my book.

Jun 24, 2007 at 11:03 PM Post #11 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice to have another audio nut on board, and always cool to hear that people are enjoying the site. Thanks for helping to protect our country as well as the oceans of this world. Whether your paycheck comes from a private employer or the Government doesn't really matter in the end, you're still out there 'serving' the country in my book.

Thank you.

Jun 24, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #14 of 36
wow... probably the best rig for 500 posts ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back