Musiland Monitor 02 US
Feb 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #497 of 1,340
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtrader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi all,

I have received a Musiland monitor 02 US. Very happy with the sound of it.

But unfortunately, I have a problem with RCA and headphone output.

When I connected, I can't hear any sound of RCA output or headphone output, no light. I don't know why. I'm using 1.0.8.4 driver and Analog is enabled in
Monitor 02 Panel.

Any body like me ? Pls help me! Now I can only use the SPIDF out
confused_face.gif

Thank so much!

I suggest you try using a non beta driver such as 1.0.7.0. There should always be a light for either the RCA or headphone the moment you turn on your computer though, do you have a light when you turn on your computer?

Feb 27, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #499 of 1,340
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmanc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi xtrader,

Have you tried clicking on the "Line" button in the mixer tab rather than "HP" meaning headphone out?

I tried but no any sound and no light.

Feb 27, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #501 of 1,340
Quote:

Hi all,

I have received a Musiland monitor 02 US. Very happy with the sound of it.

But unfortunately, I have a problem with RCA and headphone output.

When I connected, I can't hear any sound of RCA output or headphone output, no light. I don't know why. I'm using 1.0.8.4 driver and Analog is enabled in
Monitor 02 Panel.

Any body like me ? Pls help me! Now I can only use the SPIDF out
confused_face.gif

Thank so much!

How can you say that you are happy with the sound of it if you can't even get it to work? How did you hear it? Was it working when you first got it but now it is not working anymore?

Feb 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM Post #502 of 1,340
Quote:

Originally Posted by angle_sh00ter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How can you say that you are happy with the sound of it if you can't even get it to work? How did you hear it? Was it working when you first got it but now it is not working anymore?

because I can use SPDIF output.

The Analog ouput (RCA & Headphone) don't work.

I'm using windows 7 - 32bit.

Feb 27, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #504 of 1,340
Quote:

Originally Posted by wali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is the the little light on, the one which switches between headphone out and line out?

The little light is in the dark at all
confused_face_2.gif

When you connect Musiland 02 US to the computer and power is on, is the little light on immediately ?

Feb 27, 2010 at 8:43 PM Post #505 of 1,340
The light should be lit immediately from the moment the computer is on, it was how it worked for me. Are you using the usb ports at the back of your computer? If not try those.

Feb 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #506 of 1,340
Quote:

The little light is in the dark at all
confused_face_2.gif

When you connect Musiland 02 US to the computer and power is on, is the little light on immediately ?

My first Musiland 02 after a week became like that and I had to send it back. coolfungadget (ebay seller) send my replacement but he did mention that when he tried it, it was fine. he mentioned something about power... I had tried all the outlets at home and still it did not work.

Contact your ebay seller and i think you might have to send it back, unfortunately.

Feb 28, 2010 at 7:13 AM Post #507 of 1,340
Quote:

Originally Posted by wali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My first Musiland 02 after a week became like that and I had to send it back. coolfungadget (ebay seller) send my replacement but he did mention that when he tried it, it was fine. he mentioned something about power... I had tried all the outlets at home and still it did not work.

Contact your ebay seller and i think you might have to send it back, unfortunately.

Thanks all. I will return it to the seller. I hope another one work well.

Feb 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #508 of 1,340
I have just installed the latest driver 1.0.8.4 and everything works fine using 44.1khz, but when I upsample to 96 or 192 the replay is slowed down lowering the pitch of the voice, I use latest Foobar with sox upsampler and vista os, the previous driver was excellent with no problems, any ideas?

Feb 28, 2010 at 11:04 PM Post #509 of 1,340
I received my MM 02 a few days ago and it works very well. However so far the headphone amp in my Nakamichi is definitely better than the one in this unit.

Why is it lossless files from the headphone out of the MM are not very loud at max volume but mp3s are very loud? I am using HD580 in output 1, XP SP3, driver 1.0.8.2, and ASIO through Mediamonkey.

Oh and could I get a link to the 1.0.8.4 drivers?

Mar 1, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #510 of 1,340
Got my '02 through Friday and set it up today with my Acer One netbook running XP SP3. Setup with 1.0.7.0 drivers and it worked straight away in Foobar (no popping or any other reported problems). Sounds great with my JVC HA-RX700, even better with Senn HD580s and plays my CD quality & HD (24/96/88/192) music, I think, pretty damn well. Will sit an enjoy some music with it for a while before reading through this thread and tweaking things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back