Musiland Monitor 02 US
Nov 27, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #196 of 1,340
I have received my 02US and I have emailed them with my license.dat, 02US and serial number, but it has been a day and all I am getting on the reply is "Your email has been received, please wait for reply."

Did I do something wrong or am I suppose to wait this long?

PS. Waiting for this email is very annoying.

Nov 27, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #197 of 1,340
Quote:

Originally Posted by lxxl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A day or two, or three is not uncommon.

Nov 28, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #198 of 1,340
Hi Head Hunter,
If you're not successful and want to part with it, PM sent.

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by head hunter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok tired of it now, anyone want to buy a brand new unused 02, I have had it over a week. and as of yet have not heard it, I have tried everything, I now have this key file from musiland, I have loaded everything twice, whenever i click on the musiland program activation bar, all I get is nothing, the computer just goes back to the desktop screen.

This thing is just to complex, I need something I can plug in and it works, or the driver disc works properly, I have never been so dissapointed, and frustrated, with a piece of audio kit ever.

Nov 28, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #199 of 1,340
If you bought from CoolFunGadget, check out his ebay account. Says he'll be back after Dec 04. Hopefully that's all it is. Doesn't help to prolong the wait as I'm interested in buying one myself.

coolfungadget.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxxl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have received my 02US and I have emailed them with my license.dat, 02US and serial number, but it has been a day and all I am getting on the reply is "Your email has been received, please wait for reply."

PS. Waiting for this email is very annoying.

Nov 28, 2009 at 6:03 AM Post #200 of 1,340
Quote:

Originally Posted by JHHEADFI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you bought from CoolFunGadget, check out his ebay account. Says he'll be back after Dec 04. Hopefully that's all it is. Doesn't help to prolong the wait as I'm interested in buying one myself.

I believe coolfungadget is an ebay seller, not employed by Musiland that I know of. The license key comes from Musiland, and their instructions say they keep normal (for Bejing) working hours.

" 8, we will reply your mail in business time using activate@musiland.com.cn, it will include a 'License.key' file as an attachment... "

My license key took three days to arrive, and yes it can be annoying to have to wait for it, since some people seem to get theirs in hours. But waiting a day or so is not a big deal. They are on the other side of the world and may be sleeping.
wink.gif

Nov 30, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #202 of 1,340
It took 3 days to get my key
ph34r.gif
but I finally got it, the volume is noticeable louder now after the firmware update.

Nov 30, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #203 of 1,340
just wanted people to know the 02 can be had for as low as $120 shipped on ebay using bing cash back

Dec 3, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #205 of 1,340
Tried about three times to install this device (Musiland Monitor 01 USD) without any luck. Is there some sort of mystical sequence that has to be followed to get this thing working?

I've gotten as far as it showing up in Device Mannager with a bunch of !'s for unrecognized devices below it.

Windows XP. Driver 1.0.3.2

Edit Okay - got it. hardware install kept on hanging, first on something about "firmware update" then on "Musiland Monitor 01" or something like that. I just kept rebooting with the device attached and everything eventually sorted itself out.

Dec 5, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #206 of 1,340
After about 50 hours, Monitor 02 starts to sound really good, and I only have my Senn HD201 with me atm. In about 3 weeks I'll have a M3 hooked up along with my HD580, we'll see how that will sound.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 1:02 PM Post #207 of 1,340
This looks like a good deal. I'm going to get a Little Dot Mk IV SE or MK VII, does this have line-level output via RCA to use with an amp like those? If it does, how would I use it?

Dec 12, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #209 of 1,340
Hi everybody, finally got the thing to work on laptop, had to reformatt hardrive, and reload windows, and reload all software, has had about 30 hrs on it now, sounds great for the 89 quid I payed for it, what is the best software to use to get dolby headphone in best quality, I understand the 02 can handle it

Dec 13, 2009 at 11:22 PM Post #210 of 1,340
I'm looking to buy the Musiland 02 over the Essence STX as a replacement for my X-fi Xtrememusic sound card. Would the Musiland be suitable as a permanent replacement for my internal sound card?

It seems that some people are having issues getting this thing to work rather than spending time listening to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back