Music you're too embarrassed to admit that you listen to (but will disclose in this thread)
Sep 27, 2015 at 1:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 68

wahsmoh

1000+ Head-Fier
Okay everyone, I know most of you are familiar with the "What are you listening to right now" music thread. I wanted to make a forum for anyone who isn't afraid to admit that they listen to "I'm a barbie girl" or the Backstreet Boys in FLAC.

So just get on with it.. I'll start with my first "shameful" album that I have in my playlist.

Sep 28, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #2 of 68
Rep up for sheer bravery wahsmoh
wink.gif

Now the door's been opened I'll even say Wham! has some silly nice tracks. Everything She Wants - I'm Your Man - Club Tropicana and a few others. Lots of nostalgia talking here. 

Here's one album I remain a complete sucker for. The 80's part mostly.

Sep 28, 2015 at 5:37 AM Post #3 of 68
Great idea for a thread.

Still a sucker for these girls :

And seeing how we're being completely honest - have been known to get Cyndi out from time to time too 
wink.gif

And Moriez - we have that Madonna album too - although I probably prefer Ray Of Light

Oct 3, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #6 of 68

Oct 3, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #7 of 68
HAHAHA, great idea for a thread. I'll play.

Oct 17, 2015 at 5:35 PM Post #13 of 68

Gotta have some Whitney

Oct 21, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #14 of 68
With the joy of Spotify I have put together a playlist consisting of music from Sesame Street. 

Mainly a Bert and Ernie greatest hits collection (including the masterful 'Rubber Duckie' song).

Though I do also have a soft spot for the Cookie Monster's 'C is for Cookie'.

(Still, it's better than Wham....
normal_smile .gif
   )

Nov 10, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #15 of 68
OKay, here we go. . .*deep breaths*. . .

Insane Clown Posse

Yes, seriously.  Yes, when I was younger and stupid and rebellious I did at one point identify as a Juggalo.  No, I do not anymore, that crap is dumb as hell, haha.  But I still enjoy their music.  You may all feel free to point and laugh!

Anyway, we need to somehow make this thread more popular!  Or is that not going to happen simply because folks on this site are too damn self-conscious?  Is it something about how audiophiles tend to have this culture of always wanting to look as sophisticated-as-possible to one another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back