Music tracks that work well for particular movies/tv show scenes
Jul 14, 2021 at 6:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

SilverEars

Headphoneus Supremus
Please post movie/tv show scenes with tracks that works well for the scene.

David Bowie for TV show, For all Mankind. David Bowie just works well for any scene.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2021 at 5:51 PM Post #2 of 9
I like the ending episodes of the Italian Television Series Gomorra which seamlessly mixes Mokadelic's 'Doomed To Live' with Nto e Lucariello's 'Nuje Vullime 'Na Esperanza.

Once the beat of 'Doomed To Live' initiates near the end of the episode, you know things are going to get intense and people are plotting. It seagues and rolls ending credits with 'Nuje Vullime 'Na Espearanza which shows clip previews of the next episode to even get one more hyped up.

I could not find a YouTube clip only the the Full Episode, so you need to skip to the 43:27 minute mark. It ends at 46:36.

The above is not that good of an example as it's only a domestic family drama, but I could only find two YouTube videos. You have to watch the series for a larger sample size to get a better understanding. Internal family drama is not that intense, the other episodes ups the intensity. Here's the 2nd Video, which again is only a internal family conflict between father and son:

53:40 mark, end at 56:42:

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2021 at 10:53 AM Post #4 of 9
I could not find a YouTube clip only the the Full Episode, so you need to skip to the 43:27 minute mark. It ends at 46:36.

I don't know about smartphones, but there is a way to cue YouTube clips to a certain starting point if you're sharing them from a PC, UWOTM888.

TIME.jpg

Just pause the video where you want it start, and check the "Start at ...." box in the lower left corner of the Share pop-up menu. And then select "Copy".

This will add a time cue to the end of the YouTube shortcut, as indicated above.

The 2nd and 3rd videos in your post are both blocked in my region, btw, which is in the US.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #9 of 9
I just discovered 'Kiki's Delivery Service' has an excellent soundtrack. Is that a radio hanging on her broom?! Does she click it on and the music starts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back