Music related videos
Feb 7, 2009 at 1:42 PM Post #16 of 37
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr -You Don't Have To Be A Star

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dave Koz - You Make Me Smile

Candy Dulfer feat Dave Stewart - Lily Was Here

Everything But The Girl - I didn't know I was looking for love

World Liberty Concert Alan Parsons - Sirius-Eye In The Sky

George Howard Live 1985 - Sweetest Taboo

Acoustic Alchemy - The Beautiful Game

Anna Nalick - Breathe (2AM)

Avril Lavigne - Complicated

The Circle Game-Steven Curtis Chapman

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill (Live)

Genesis - Rome - Follow You, Follow Me

Orleans - Dance With Me

Free - All Right Now

Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart

The Cars - Drive

Just some favs.
smile.gif

Feb 8, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #17 of 37

BTO - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Boston - More Than A Feeling (Sound Remastered)

Foreigner - Cold as Ice (live, stereo)

Deep purple - Child in time 1970

The Moody Blues - Nights in White satin´67

Third World - Now That We Found Love

China Crisis - Black Man Ray

Ambrosia - Biggest Part Of Me Live

Player - Baby Come Back

Michael McDonald - What A Fool Believes

The Corrs -What Can I Do

Janis Ian - The Other Side Of The Sun

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

Paola e Chiara - Amoremidai

Анна Седоковa (Anna Sedokova): Самая лучшая девочка

Via Gra (Nu Virgos) and Valeriy Meladze - No gravity

China Dolls-KON NAH MAW (Thai)

THALIA - Seducción

Tata Young - Come Rain Come Shine

TOSHI KUBOTA WITH NAOMI CAMPBELL - LA-LA-LA LOVE SONG (Japanese)

鄭秀文+葉倩文 - 談情說愛 ~ Love Story ~ Sammi Cheng feat. Sally Yip (Cantonese)

Danni Carlos - Coming Around Again

beyersmile.png

Feb 8, 2009 at 1:30 PM Post #18 of 37

Olivia Ong- All out Of love

olivia ong - Make It Together

Janice - Chocolate Ice

Janice - If I Ain't Got You

Susan Wong - You've Got A Friend

Jennifer Warnes - Bird On A Wire

Jennifer Warnes, Rock You Gently

Luka - Suzanne Vega

Carmel - It's All In the Game

Deborah Holland - Come To Me (Forget the vid., just listen to the song!)

Ofra Haza - You've Got A Friend

Ofra Haza-Play On Me

darthsmile.gif

Feb 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM Post #20 of 37
A beautiful song in Mandarin and English versions for Valentine's Day Tomorrow:

atsmile.gif

Feb 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #21 of 37

Larry Carlton - Sleepwalk

David Sanborn - The Dream

Grover Washington Jr. - Winelight

George Benson - Turn Your Love Around

Spyro gyra - Morning Dance

Herb Alpert - Rise

Najee - Sweet Love

Walter Beasley - Good Love

Richard Tee,Eric Galle,Sado Watanabe - Say When

Peter White - Midnight in Manhattan

Dave Koz - Nothing But The Radio On

dt880smile.png

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #23 of 37
update it pls..half of the links not working because videos removed due to copyright infringement

Jun 17, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #25 of 37
This is a fantastic thread. I'm adding it to my bookmarks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back