Music quality of bluetooth headset Samsung HS3000
Nov 30, 2012 at 12:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kumarparbhatn

New Head-Fier
Anyone here who has experienced the music quality of Samsung HS3000 ? It comes with APT-X support. But this works only if the transmitter has support for the codec. What if I am using a phone with Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR. Hows the sound quality then ? Also, I read in other places that there are problems with swapping between music mode and call mode. That is, when listening to music, if a call is received, the voice comes from smartphone itself instead of the device. Is it so ?

I want to buy a bluetooth device in the same price range. I was also looking into Sony MW 600. Please pour in your suggestions.

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #2 of 6
I have been meaning to ask this same thing! There are a few (very good) qualitative sound reviews around HF and other places. But have yet to see any detail work on the insides. (Couldn't someone test its output to headphones the same way you test a smartphone, amp or portable player?)

FWIW, I ordered one this week; due to get it next couple of days. It will serve some convenience purposes for me, and will be a bonus if it sounds as good as some say too.

Oct 6, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #4 of 6
It's pretty good. The output volume is not loud, but otherwise very happy with purchase. Way better than non-aptX bluetooth. There are a few more of these around now, depending on your intended purpose. The best sounding one IMO was one I tried by Aventree, the Saturn. It has some interference issues though. The engineering department was very attentive to my complaints and said they would have a new, fixed version out by the end of the year.

Oct 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #6 of 6
It's just like earphones, but no wire to device. You can use it as a phone bluetooth device also, but I just used it for music.

The earphones that come with it are pretty terrible, btw. But plug good ones in and it sounds amazingly good. I could hear a little hiss which I didn't hear with same IEMs plugged in directly, but it would not be a hindrance at the gym, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back