Music Player or EQ with Bass/Treble Knobs?
Dec 30, 2012 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

connordddm

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for a new music player or EQ to use with my PC. I use an app called Poweramp on my phone to play my music, and it has bass and treble knobs, shown in this > picture <

Any PC programs that have something like that? I've tried WinAmp and I've looked at Foobar as well. 

Thanks, 
Connor.

Dec 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I'm looking for a new music player or EQ to use with my PC. I use an app called Poweramp on my phone to play my music, and it has bass and treble knobs, shown in this > picture <

Any PC programs that have something like that? I've tried WinAmp and I've looked at Foobar as well. 

Thanks, 
Connor.

Why not listen to your music as intended? cut off all EQ and just listen to it... thats how you put to the test your gear. The album is already EQ so listen to it as it was meant. it sounds better that way in the end. Just my opinion of course

Dec 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Why not listen to your music as intended? cut off all EQ and just listen to it... thats how you put to the test your gear. The album is already EQ so listen to it as it was meant. it sounds better that way in the end. Just my opinion of course

Well I don't really use the EQ on my Poweramp app anyway, but when I listen to electronic music with a lot of bass, I turn up the bass knob a bit to pump some more into my headphones. I'm using Sennheiser HD 558s and they aren't that bassy, will be getting a new headphone amp tomorrow (FiiO E07K). I'm mostly looking for a music player with bass or treble knobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back