Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014)
Sep 18, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #661 of 714
  I'll bring my camera again for pictures at the meet...

The pictures from the 1st meet were beautiful, really well done!

Ooh oh pick me, pick me!

Got a little surprise for the meet today. It may be up for trade or sale tomorrow since I need to thin the herd! :smile:

Can't wait

who's about ready to do this thing ?????

Packed and ready

Theogenes requested some photos, so here is my feeble attempt, all assistance in Nashville will be readily accepted. OK, for what it is worth, here are pictures of the Alpha Dogs and Norne Vanquish:

and the HE 560's and Draug 2:

Now accepting bookings for weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Funerals, and chambre a coucher (please request the strict acceptance guidelines prior too ordering) 
wink_face.gif

I spent 2 solid hours packing up my stuff, since I'll have to leave straight from work tomorrow, Theogenes you are messin' with my mind 
angry_face.gif

Astell & Kern AK100ll/MK3+ not packed yet
L3000.gif

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #662 of 714
There's a high likelihood that I'll have a lot of cash at my disposal at this meet :veryevil:

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:14 PM Post #664 of 714
I forgot to add the HE400 has 2 velour pads and 1 original set, the HP is in mint condition.  I really like the sound, but too heavy for my head.  

Any idea where we will meet Fri night, and what time do we start Sat, I would PM Theogenes but I know he's really busy.

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #665 of 714
There's a high likelihood that I'll have a lot of cash at my disposal at this meet
very_evil_smiley.gif

let me know if i can help lighten your heavy load   
wink_face.gif

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #666 of 714
Hope it's not too late, but I found someone to work my shift and would like to attend this meet. Also, my better half will be with me if that's ok. I can't stay the day, but would still like to partake in the festivities.

Checking the equipment that is supposed to be there, I have some goodies that aren't on the list. For headphones, I have the TH600 and TH900. I can also bring my Hi-Fi M8, Fostex HPA8, and iPod with over 70gb of lossless music. I can supply an extension cord and Furman 8 outlet power conditioner.

I'm excited to have the opportunity to sample the fine gear there, especially the Grado PS1000, T1 and HD800. I've never been to a meet, but have lived vicariously through other HF'ers experiences at them. Looking forward to meeting ya'll, and checking out some great gear.

Oh, and since I'm coming from Knoxville, I've gotta say it....Go VOLS!! :D

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:30 PM Post #667 of 714
Sep 18, 2014 at 9:37 PM Post #668 of 714
What is up (well besides the horrible Big 12 Officiating) with the Reform School at Auburns Offense!!!

I am getting pumped up for the Meet!!! Theogenes, do we know where we are going for supper and the time? Would you mind sending a PM with your cell number?

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:43 PM Post #669 of 714
Hope it's not too late, but I found someone to work my shift and would like to attend this meet. Also, my better half will be with me if that's ok. I can't stay the day, but would still like to partake in the festivities.

Checking the equipment that is supposed to be there, I have some goodies that aren't on the list. For headphones, I have the TH600 and TH900. I can also bring my Hi-Fi M8, Fostex HPA8, and iPod with over 70gb of lossless music. I can supply an extension cord and Furman 8 outlet power conditioner.

I'm excited to have the opportunity to sample the fine gear there, especially the Grado PS1000, T1 and HD800. I've never been to a meet, but have lived vicariously through other HF'ers experiences at them. Looking forward to meeting ya'll, and checking out some great gear.

Oh, and since I'm coming from Knoxville, I've gotta say it....Go VOLS!! :D

Never too late ! Come on down
I've wanted to hear the Fostex

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #670 of 714
What is up (well besides the horrible Big 12 Officiating) with the Reform School at Auburns Offense!!!

I am getting pumped up for the Meet!!! Theogenes, do we know where we are going for supper and the time? Would you mind sending a PM with your cell number?

I'm watching the birds whip the bucs

Sep 18, 2014 at 9:54 PM Post #671 of 714

Oh, and since I'm coming from Knoxville, I've gotta say it....Go VOLS!!
biggrin.gif

Looking forward to the Fostex.  I don't usually do this but checked out your HP's any chance you could bring the high end Alessandro's? Go Vols!

Sep 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM Post #673 of 714

Oh, and since I'm coming from Knoxville, I've gotta say it....Go VOLS!!
biggrin.gif

Looking forward to the Fostex.  I don't usually do this but checked out your HP's any chance you could bring the high end Alessandro's? Go Vols!

oh yes, bring the ms pro's !!!!

Sep 18, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #674 of 714

Those are listed in his "gone, but not forgotten" section.

Would assume he no longer has them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back