Music City Meet - Nashville, Spring 2018, March 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #106 of 133
OK, here we go with folks who've attended past Nashville meets...
BTW, I've heard nothing from Burnley @Theogenes - and the lack of a link means he's no longer on Head-Fi.

@pippen99
@Wildcatsare1
@RUMAY408
@speedster2333 (moved to FL)
@kilkil you know
@jazzfuze
@skyline315
@wje
@Gowin
@buke9
@Dillon
@rmoody
@Oteil
@rtaylor76
@JoeDoe
@MattTCG
@mbritt
@jaywillin
@Barra
@US Blues

A number of old contacts have dropped off...for example, Matt's friend from Atlanta Joe Saxon.
Edit - well, I'll be - seems like Burnley is still on Head-Fi...
Are you out there, @Theogenes?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018 at 3:04 PM Post #107 of 133
Will you bring the lighting cable for iSINE 20 ? My friend got the iSINE 20 few months ago. He highly recommend me to use iSINE 20 as a daily earphone.

I’ll be bringing one, your welcome to try it out.

Mar 1, 2018 at 3:07 PM Post #108 of 133
Hello There! I will have a couple Cipher Cables on hand for the iSINE10/iSINE20 and the LCDi4!

The i4 is the one I’m looking forward to hearing! I love my 20s, so excited to hear the i4!

Mar 1, 2018 at 4:45 PM Post #110 of 133
When are you going down, I’ll Pm you.

Mar 1, 2018 at 8:15 PM Post #113 of 133
If anyone want to share a ride from Lexington, KY, please let me know.
Hey! Welcome to Head-Fi.
Hope you can attend the meet and, even better, meet Kevin and ride together.
That's what it's all about.

Mar 1, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #114 of 133
Hey! Welcome to Head-Fi.
Hope you can attend the meet and, even better, meet Kevin and ride together.
That's what it's all about.

I’m picking Joe up and heading South tomorrow afternoon, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Mar 1, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #115 of 133
OK, here we go with folks who've attended past Nashville meets...
BTW, I've heard nothing from Burnley @Theogenes - and the lack of a link means he's no longer on Head-Fi.

@pippen99
@Wildcatsare1
@RUMAY408
@speedster2333 (moved to FL)
@kilkil you know
@jazzfuze
@skyline315
@wje
@Gowin
@buke9
@Dillon
@rmoody
@Oteil
@rtaylor76
@JoeDoe
@MattTCG
@mbritt
@jaywillin
@Barra
@US Blues

A number of old contacts have dropped off...for example, Matt's friend from Atlanta Joe Saxon.
Edit - well, I'll be - seems like Burnley is still on Head-Fi...
Are you out there, @Theogenes?

You could add bigro, he may show up again :)

Is there anything I can do to help you organize?

Mar 2, 2018 at 1:48 AM Post #116 of 133
hope you guys are having an excellent night! My laptop just died so I guess I'll be reformatting it tonight lol. But either way it'll be up an running by Saturday gosh darnit!

Mar 2, 2018 at 7:14 AM Post #117 of 133
hope you guys are having an excellent night! My laptop just died so I guess I'll be reformatting it tonight lol. But either way it'll be up an running by Saturday gosh darnit!
That sucks, I do have extra laptops here if need.

Mar 2, 2018 at 10:58 AM Post #118 of 133
You could add bigro, he may show up again :)

Is there anything I can do to help you organize?
Tom has extra laptops if needed - wow dude, you got the bases covered!

I guess my main questions would be:
1 - Continue to meet at Tom's house, or look for a hotel/other venue...this is a lot of work for Tom
2 - How to get the "word" out beyond just Head-Fi - one of @pippen99's main concerns - including more vendors
3 - Communicating the meet details within the Head-Fi community - possibly more than just a new thread...
If Matt attends, y'all should ask him about #2 - they have a meet in Atlanta (Canlanta) that I think is more widely advertised...

BTW, @rmoody that AK120ii for $630 at B&H is a helluva bargain!

Mar 2, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #119 of 133
Tom has extra laptops if needed - wow dude, you got the bases covered!

I guess my main questions would be:
1 - Continue to meet at Tom's house, or look for a hotel/other venue...this is a lot of work for Tom
2 - How to get the "word" out beyond just Head-Fi - one of @pippen99's main concerns - including more vendors
3 - Communicating the meet details within the Head-Fi community - possibly more than just a new thread...
If Matt attends, y'all should ask him about #2 - they have a meet in Atlanta (Canlanta) that I think is more widely advertised...

BTW, @rmoody that AK120ii for $630 at B&H is a helluva bargain!

1. I'm happy to have it here, lets see how tomorrow pans out. I have a fairly large house, though we do have quite a few folks coming.
2. I'm happy to have help with this. We do have 2 vendors coming, i have reached out to a couple others, but they couldn't make it.
3. Someone mentioned an email list, if anyone wants on one, I'll create it, just email me: klinckman at hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back