MSI?
Oct 3, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #2 of 10
*raises hand*

My girlfriend's seen them in concert several times, but I haven't had the chance yet.
frown.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #4 of 10
I saw them at Projekt Revolution in August. Awesome performance, definitely the best of the Revolution Stage.

Steve, Righ?, Jimmy Urine, and Lyn Z (Kitty was nowhere to be found...) went into the main stage crowd after their set... I know there were several other bands signing, but they had a whole signing session with the tables and posters and whatnot, AND chilled in the crowd with the fans... that's just cool.

Oct 3, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #5 of 10
you know, I've really tried to get into them, but every time I listen, I can't continue past two or three songs.

Oct 3, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #6 of 10
Love the 2nd cd, Frankenstien Girls..., the 3rd is to short clocking in at right around 30mins.

I saw them as part of project revolution tour also, got the crowd going much more then every other band except Linkin Park. Tons of energy, their performance was just phenomenal.

Oct 4, 2007 at 2:13 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dig their sound a lot. MSI was great, as is the side project the Left-Rights. MSI is the only Projekt Revolution band I'd pay to see though.

I think my money was split between them, placebo, and a little bit of linkin park. Too bad MSI was the only real band that gave me more then my money's worth.

Oct 4, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #10 of 10
MSI is one of those weird bands that hits a nerve with me, in a good way. It's the combination of rockin' guitars, fast breakbeats (someone in the band understands how to incorporate electronics into rock!), and early '90s pop culture references.

"Clarissa, Clarissa, Clarissa, DOT DOT DOT..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back