MSI 890- GXM mobo
Aug 8, 2010 at 12:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Snow_Fox

100+ Head-Fier
Just wondering if anyone hear used this mobo for listening wtih headphones and what they think of it.

I actually didn't even take sound quality into account when buying a mobo (i was more concerned with so many other factors it was unbelievable) However, I was quite pleased to notice the "lossless" sticker on it bragging about "high quality music reproduction"

And I can honestly say that while listening to a few files yesterday (first time I've really paid attention to the sound quality on the mobo) I was overwhelmingly impressed with some lossless files played from my hdd. I was just wondering if anyone else had this mobo and how they felt about it..

I would even go so far as to have a general mobo conversation... What mobo's do you out there use? what quality do you feel it has? I understand now days most mobo's are capable of playing music with enough quality that even most audiophile's (when using headphones) are satisfied. Anyone out there have a particularly bad experience with otherwise new hardware?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back