Mr. Ampless...part 2!! I've done it again!!
Aug 7, 2005 at 11:30 AM Post #16 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
hey hey, I knew I would make you my beetch again. Better dig out that skirt for you, again.

We headfiers own you Mr. Ampless. You are headfi's blow up doll

Gpalmer>Balanced cmoys+Ps-1's rulez

rs1smile.gif

Somehow, I figured your "humor" would soon follow this post. Almost missed it.....almost. Will say that the "blow up doll" bit was a good one. A bit predictable and certainly not your best but hey, I guess you've used all your material? Tsk, tsk, tsk....had such high hopes.

Aug 7, 2005 at 11:32 AM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Ken, you want Pinkie to make you a resin-filled glue gunned space frog white noise amp v2? I bet that would be AWESOME! PM him now!

Can't say if "awesome" is the word especially since I have no idea what that is. Gotta assume it's a joke. Man, I hate being such a newb!

Now a balanced CMOY sounds real special. Wonder how much ayt will charge me for one of those?!

Aug 7, 2005 at 11:50 AM Post #18 of 31
Hehe, good luck on your yet again new quest for an amp. Maybe you need new cans or a new source if you've tried 1000 amps without success....

Hmm, could this be the start of mr sourceless and mr canless?

Aug 7, 2005 at 11:59 AM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by fogia.4
Hehe, good luck on your yet again new quest for an amp. Maybe you need new cans or a new source if you've tried 1000 amps without success....

Hmm, could this be the start of mr sourceless and mr canless?

You know I've actually considered that. Just get a nice portable rig and be done with it. I'm beginning to think I'm 'maxed out' at my present price point and the point of diminishing returns has me reluctant to go to the next level.

OTOH, perhaps it's not really the brand of headphones but headphones themselves? Maybe I need to rethink the speaker issue? We shall see.

Aug 7, 2005 at 12:12 PM Post #20 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
OTOH, perhaps it's not really the brand of headphones but headphones themselves? Maybe I need to rethink the speaker issue? We shall see.

It's a shame you don't have a classic amp that could run a nice set of high efficiency speakers. Since you don't have one of those, you could pick up the Sophia Electric EL34 on Audiogon for $600 and then a pair of speakers like the system audio SA505 bookshelves for about $600 (there are others that would do just fine in addition to the system audio's suggested). Be warned, you are entering the dark side of the fuzz. Once it has absorbed you, there is no turning back.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 6:06 PM Post #22 of 31
The LTUCCI1924 of amplification strikes again!

Have you given any thought to renting?

Maybe we could put together an Amp-of-the-Month club for you to join.

Start a business -- "Amps burned in while you wait." New equipment could be sent to you from the vendor. You could provide burn-in while satisfying your urge to audition the new and different. Then send on to the buyer with a bill for services.

Volunteer as a Beta tester for builders developing new amp designs.

Anything but another Mr Ampless thread!

BW

Aug 8, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #23 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Somehow, I figured your "humor" would soon follow this post. Almost missed it.....almost. Will say that the "blow up doll" bit was a good one. A bit predictable and certainly not your best but hey, I guess you've used all your material? Tsk, tsk, tsk....had such high hopes.

Oh no I have saved my best for last. Last time I let you off lightly, this time there will be no mercy.

There is no amp that can do it for you, you are cursed for all eternity. You will be never happy. You belong to us.

Hmm maybe we should brand you with a cattle branding iron. It should say something like "Ampless beetch"?
rs1smile.gif

Aug 8, 2005 at 3:14 AM Post #24 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
give me your address and I'll send a few CMOY's your way.
smily_headphones1.gif

i am Mr. Ampless too! how about a CMOY my way!
bwahahahahahaha
icon10.gif

Aug 8, 2005 at 3:37 AM Post #25 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Hmm maybe we should brand you with a cattle branding iron. It should say something like "Ampless beetch"?
rs1smile.gif

Oh Lord, whatever goes on between consenting adults is fine, but do you two have to share your little love games?
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2005 at 3:40 AM Post #26 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
i am Mr. Ampless too! how about a CMOY my way!
bwahahahahahaha
icon10.gif

I see a T-Amp in your signature.

Aug 8, 2005 at 3:41 AM Post #27 of 31
Quote:

I see a T-Amp in your signature.

thats the cheapest speaker amp that i could get....

Aug 8, 2005 at 3:49 AM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

Hello Mr. Ampless!!!

I'm sort of ampless here in Japan... but luckily I brought my Grace 901 so not quite ampless. in a few days I'll be back home and have more amps than I really need.
biggrin.gif

Hey what are you trying to say here??? GRACE 901 is an amp, and has feelings too !!!!

heh

Aug 10, 2005 at 9:28 PM Post #29 of 31
No more Mr.Ampless for me :frowning2:

Aug 10, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #30 of 31
I'm still ampless, until Ray's Hornet crashes into my possession...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back