Mr. Ampless...part 2!! I've done it again!!
Aug 7, 2005 at 3:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

KenW

Headphoneus Supremus
For the life of me, I don't know why I keep doing this to myself! Guess it's sheer ignorance...I don't know. Anyway, I've been enjoying the GS-1 but it's time for that to leave, too.

Hmmm, I wonder who will be the next poor unfortunate soul...er....builder to be saddled with my...

[size=xx-large]WHINE!!!!!!![/size]

Yup...here we go again!! Hold on tight!!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

edit: Btw, a preemptive strike......Hey Pinkie....[size=small]YOU MEATSTICK!!!![/size]

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #2 of 31
Hello Mr. Ampless!!!

I'm sort of ampless here in Japan... but luckily I brought my Grace 901 so not quite ampless. in a few days I'll be back home and have more amps than I really need.
biggrin.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #3 of 31
Aren't you forgetting something? I sense an amp arriving at your door in just a few days. Hmmm...I wonder what it could be. I'm the one that should be whinning.
wink.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #4 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
Hello Mr. Ampless!!!

I'm sort of ampless here in Japan... but luckily I brought my Grace 901 so not quite ampless. in a few days I'll be back home and have more amps than I really need.
biggrin.gif

Of all the headfiers, you are the least likely to get "sympathy"!! I covet the "least" of your gear!! Poor fella...gotta "settle" for the 901!

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #5 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Aren't you forgetting something? I sense an amp arriving at your door in just a few days. Hmmm...I wonder what it could be. I'm the one that should be whinning.
wink.gif

You generous soul! Don't know what you're sending my way and I don't want to!! Surprise me! Love surprises!!
icon10.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #6 of 31
give me your address and I'll send a few CMOY's your way.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:29 AM Post #7 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
You generous soul! Don't know what you're sending my way and I don't want to!! Surprise me! Love surprises!!
icon10.gif

What ever it is that is on it's way to you, give it at least 3 months before you grow bored of it. When that happens, you know where to send it.
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #8 of 31
Quote:

give me your address and I'll send a few CMOY's your way.
smily_headphones1.gif

Heck, such generosity! Let's talk that 901 instead or perhaps another of your amps? Then again, I checked your profile and you've done gone balanced on me! Of course, if you've got the cables, I have longed to hear the 650's balanced. That Blockhead would be salve for my wound. Whaddya say?
tongue.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #9 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
What ever it is that is on it's way to you, give it at least 3 months before you grow bored of it. When that happens, you know where to send it.
evil_smiley.gif

3 months!! Sheese, that's a lifetime for a guy like me!! Fickle is my middle name but look at how others benefit from my fire sales! I'm good....so good...for the headfi economy!

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #10 of 31
what, you want a balanced CMOY?

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:50 AM Post #11 of 31
Quote:

what, you want a balanced CMOY?

LOL, yeah baby, team CMOY rulz!!!!
biggrin.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:55 AM Post #12 of 31
hey hey, I knew I would make you my beetch again. Better dig out that skirt for you, again.

We headfiers own you Mr. Ampless. You are headfi's blow up doll

Gpalmer>Balanced cmoys+Ps-1's rulez

rs1smile.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #13 of 31
Ken, you want Pinkie to make you a resin-filled glue gunned space frog white noise amp v2? I bet that would be AWESOME! PM him now!

Aug 7, 2005 at 3:58 AM Post #14 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
We headfiers own you Mr. Ampless. You are headfi's blow up doll

Oh man, sometimes the truth really hurts and I bet that's gonna smart!
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back