MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000
Apr 24, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #46 of 50

​I'm using windows 10 build 16179, the latest realtek driver from tenforums.
Yes, the process is running in the task manager when playing wav or mp3 through mqnload. there is a cache folder where mqnload converts the mp3 to wav and plays it. the command interface says the file is playing but there is just no audio output. The command interface then just closes shortly after the song ends with an other cmd opening briefly for a couple milliseconds. Have you considered making an executable GUI player based on this sound engine setup? Think it would be much helpful and downloaded a lot by head-fi'ers and wont go without a lot of mentions on the usual which is the /g/ music player on 4chan. 

Apr 25, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #47 of 50

​I'm using windows 10 build 16179, the latest realtek driver from tenforums.
Yes, the process is running in the task manager when playing wav or mp3 through mqnload. there is a cache folder where mqnload converts the mp3 to wav and plays it. the command interface says the file is playing but there is just no audio output. The command interface then just closes shortly after the song ends with an other cmd opening briefly for a couple milliseconds. Have you considered making an executable GUI player based on this sound engine setup? Think it would be much helpful and downloaded a lot by head-fi'ers and wont go without a lot of mentions on the usual which is the /g/ music player on 4chan. 

in task manager there should be a mqncontrol.exe, mqnloader.exe while the file is loaded and then mqncontrol and mqnplay while the file is playing. If there is no mqnplay or it starts and then stops shortly afterwards then it is not playing. 

Apr 27, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #50 of 50
is there anything on your device or dac that indicates it's started playing ? If you have the device as the default device in win10 then try making the internal speakers the default, that's an issue with my F1 device.
Tried it to no avail. BTW wav files don't even indicate they are playing after copy, click on mQN.bat, UAC prompt, yes- the cmd windows opens for few brief seconds and exits. Could it be possible because I didn't disable UAC and windows defender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back