MP4NATIONUSA.COM Now Open - For USA Based Buyers :)
Jan 31, 2011 at 5:59 AM Post #16 of 18

Quote:
Quote:
No matter when you ordered them, the earliest they could send them out was thursday. As you know it's a brand new site and they are still getting things figured out. I ordered mine right away on monday, they shipped late thursday and the site says shipping takes around 2 to 3 days.

Quote:
I am getting kinda worried. I purchased some M2s from the USA site last week and my order still says "Processing" and they are non responsive to any e-mails and support tickets. I checked out their forum and it seems these guys aren't very customer oriented. On their site, it says 4-7 days to complete a order from start to finish if within the states, mine is almost reaching double that and Im not the only one it seems....

That would be fine except I ordered mine on monday as well and it still says processing instead of it being shipped out on thursday. I can wait another week but Im gonna need some sort of communication with mp4nationusa. But the more I wait, the more I look into other IEMs.

What is your order number? Please keep in mind that any support tickets opened will NOT be replied to on weekends, we are also in HK so your Friday day is pretty much Friday night for us and our offices are closed, normally customers will get a reply within 24hrs on a working day to their ticket.

Feb 1, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #17 of 18
As I got home from work I recieved this email.

"Sorry for the delayed reply. Your order has been updated to sent for packing and you should be receiving shipping notification quite soon.

The delay was due to a communication error between Amazon and our USA site, but that has since been resolved."

Strange but nontheless resolved. Now if old man winter hadn't thrown this majestic tantrum upon the entire US, I would probably have it in no-time. 

Just one question to Razzer, whats the seperate $1.30 charge from MP4nation for? Not gripping my pennies but just curious.

Feb 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #18 of 18
Working with Amazon is still new, it seems that some emails do not arrive to us via their automated system, but from now buyers will get 2 confirmations from shipping, one from MP4 Nation USA and the other from Amazon.

What $1.30 charge are you seeing, please make sure its not a payapl*mp4nation if so then it could be an authorization charge by PayPal which will be dropped usually within 7 days (remember we use paypal to process payments so we can't charge you more than what paypal shows at checkout).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back