mp4nation shipping
Jan 16, 2011 at 4:57 AM Post #61 of 90

Quote:
Hey ppl i need your advice on dealing with these schmucks!
I placed an Order for S:Flo2 from Mp4nation on 30/12/2010 payed through paypal. Since i was in a hurry i thought of using the EMS Option as it said 3-5 days delivery time, which to me looked fine since i am in Asia itself(Indian Subcontinent). Now today is 16th and i still havent got a TRacking Number. They havent shipped out the product as of now. I dont understand how much time does it take them to mail a single package, its not the most difficult task in the world incase you have the products in stock!
Now i dont want to dig myself a Deeper hole than what it is already so how do i go about Cancelling the order etc. Can someone guide on how to do that ? Should i file for a Paypal Dispute?

You should had try to contact them from day 2 or 3. No offence buts its so silly to wait two weeks and not try to contact them. Open a support ticket from their site and wait till Tuesday. Or use their live chat and talk to them on Monday morning. Then decide if you want refund or you want from them to eventually send the Sflo 2

Jan 16, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #62 of 90
I pre-ordered the S:flo2 on 11/10/2010 expecting that it would ship soon, instead it was delayed two times, they said both times were caused by the manufacturer. They then told us it would definitely ship at the beginning of December, and instead it shipped on the 16th and until this day I have not yet received it. However, my  HKP tracker was just updated, and from what I understood it was mailed on the 6th of January rather than the 16th of December. Anyways, I hope I get my S:Flo2 soon. :'(

P.S. I'll be fair they have excellent live chat, that are very responsive and apologetic about the delays, but still.

Jan 16, 2011 at 10:35 AM Post #63 of 90
If you want a refund you should open a support ticket. I asked for a refund on something else (it was a preorder and I got tired of waiting) and the refund took around 10 days or so to get to my paypal account.

Jan 16, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #64 of 90
All times UTC

Ordered 11/1 1pm
Shipped + tracking number 12/1 9am
Parcel weight added to order info 13/1 10am

Currently awaiting my tracking number to work on Hong Kong Post's website.

Getting the typical impatience associated with extended delivery times but happy so far and only chirping in to provide my own experiences :) Guess with being in the UK I'm getting used to having the 1-3 day max delivery times that even Royal Mail affords.

Jan 16, 2011 at 10:11 PM Post #65 of 90

Quote:

Quote:
Hey ppl i need your advice on dealing with these schmucks!
I placed an Order for S:Flo2 from Mp4nation on 30/12/2010 payed through paypal. Since i was in a hurry i thought of using the EMS Option as it said 3-5 days delivery time, which to me looked fine since i am in Asia itself(Indian Subcontinent). Now today is 16th and i still havent got a TRacking Number. They havent shipped out the product as of now. I dont understand how much time does it take them to mail a single package, its not the most difficult task in the world incase you have the products in stock!
Now i dont want to dig myself a Deeper hole than what it is already so how do i go about Cancelling the order etc. Can someone guide on how to do that ? Should i file for a Paypal Dispute?

You should had try to contact them from day 2 or 3. No offence buts its so silly to wait two weeks and not try to contact them. Open a support ticket from their site and wait till Tuesday. Or use their live chat and talk to them on Monday morning. Then decide if you want refund or you want from them to eventually send the Sflo 2

Yeah i should have been in contact with them since the beginning. I Have opened up multilpe support tickets with them in the last 4 days to which they respond in the same manner that i will be shipped soon and they are sorry for the delay.
Going to open up a ticket to ask for a Refund today. I dont knw why they dont realize that they are loosing business this way.

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #66 of 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by anant_rastogi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah i should have been in contact with them since the beginning. I Have opened up multilpe support tickets with them in the last 4 days to which they respond in the same manner that i will be shipped soon and they are sorry for the delay.
Going to open up a ticket to ask for a Refund today. I dont knw why they dont realize that they are loosing business this way.

How they replied to you since they were close for weekend?  IMAO i think you didnt act as you should. Find them in the live chat tomorrow  and tell them if they are able to ship it the same day and provide you with tracking number. After all, if you speak true, you waited 2 weeks. If they answer they cant ship it same day then if you want ask for a refund.

Jan 18, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #68 of 90

Quote:
Quote:

How they replied to you since they were close for weekend?  IMAO i think you didnt act as you should. Find them in the live chat tomorrow  and tell them if they are able to ship it the same day and provide you with tracking number. After all, if you speak true, you waited 2 weeks. If they answer they cant ship it same day then if you want ask for a refund.

I actually opened up a ticket on 11th Jan and have been following up on that itself. They claim that its a Delay from the Post office side and they cant do anything about it since it hasnt been processed by the HK Mail itself. I tried talking to the Live support and they said that they entertain only Pre Sales questions and i should raise a ticket for queries relating to the Order Status.
Bah!

Jan 18, 2011 at 4:32 AM Post #69 of 90

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

I actually opened up a ticket on 11th Jan and have been following up on that itself. They claim that its a Delay from the Post office side and they cant do anything about it since it hasnt been processed by the HK Mail itself. I tried talking to the Live support and they said that they entertain only Pre Sales questions and i should raise a ticket for queries relating to the Order Status.
Bah!

So did they ship it or not? At your previous post you told us that they told you that it will be shipped and today you say that its processed by the HK. If that is the case then its not their fault. Have they provided you with an EMS tracking number? If not then ask them to provide you with.  Its up to you my friend. If they have shipped it and you want the Sflo2 then you should keep it. But if they can't provide you with tracking number (that means they didnt ship it yet) then ask for a refund.

Jan 19, 2011 at 10:41 AM Post #70 of 90

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Bah!

So did they ship it or not? At your previous post you told us that they told you that it will be shipped and today you say that its processed by the HK. If that is the case then its not their fault. Have they provided you with an EMS tracking number? If not then ask them to provide you with.  Its up to you my friend. If they have shipped it and you want the Sflo2 then you should keep it. But if they can't provide you with tracking number (that means they didnt ship it yet) then ask for a refund.

Yup with the Chinese New Year around the corner things are bound to get Messier! Initiated a Refund and they have accepted it. 
I mean i can understand the delays associated wit the Pre Order but why delay when you have things in stock :S
Thanks for the talk :)

Jan 19, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #71 of 90
ProAlpha got here yesterday, after only 24 days. But for 14 USD with international shipping i really can't complain. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2011 at 1:51 PM Post #72 of 90
Spoke to their live chat earlier. It's been 7 days since MP4Nation shipped my stuff and the HKP site still has no information on my parcel or it's whereabouts.

The MP4Nation staff, the two I spoke to, were very helpful said that HKP were slower than normal at sorting out their tracking system for no apparent reason.

If my tracking ID was not working in a couple of days, I should send a support ticket in to get them to look into it.

Jan 28, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #74 of 90
Order from the new USA site :). They are claiming around 3 days delivery. I ordered some earphones and they got processed the day of my order and they are on their way now from Phoenix, AZ through USPS first class.

Jan 29, 2011 at 3:02 AM Post #75 of 90
As of end of play on the 28th of January, I am still awaiting my ProAlpha's and Fiio E5 Amp.

MP4Nation.net's live support and ticket support have been as helpful as they possibly can (not very much but they have done everything I could have expected of them. Hong Kong Post's inefficiencies are not their problem)

Unfortunately due to the postal services used, I will probably avoid purchasing from MP4Nation.net in the future unless the item is significantly cheaper and I can add in the better shipping.

Quote:
All times UTC

Ordered 11/1 1pm
Shipped + tracking number 12/1 9am
Parcel weight added to order info 13/1 10am

Users who are viewing this thread

Back