mp4nation shipping
Dec 19, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #32 of 90

Quote:
The $7.50 is because if they take it back they dont sell refurb. I know it makes sense but still annoying.

I dont want to judge you but you only posted to flame them. I am not with mp4nation or anything but  they clearly state in their site that they dont refund for accessories. If you didnt agree with their return police you shouldn't buy from them anyway.
Actually they were kind enough to charge you only 7.50$ which is their item cost.

Dec 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM Post #33 of 90
Mp4 nation shipped my brainwavz's out pretty quickly, but HK post took absolutely forever...well, it took two weeks (not that bad huh) but it spent 3-4 days in some post office somewhere in HK without ever moving

Dec 21, 2010 at 8:07 AM Post #35 of 90
Yes it was my fault for not reading more carefully. I never expected that I would have to pay for shipping/restocking fee, as most other companies Ive dealt with usually dont charge either if you are unsatisfied.

Quote:
Quote:
The $7.50 is because if they take it back they dont sell refurb. I know it makes sense but still annoying.

I dont want to judge you but you only posted to flame them. I am not with mp4nation or anything but  they clearly state in their site that they dont refund for accessories. If you didnt agree with their return police you shouldn't buy from them anyway.
Actually they were kind enough to charge you only 7.50$ which is their item cost.

Dec 26, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #36 of 90
Just gonna bump this one a bit. I'm thinking of ordering from them, and I have some questions:

1.I read that they declare low value on their sent goods to bypass VAT, but a) is this true, and b) is it even legal? and c) if they do this, can you be sure that VAT will not apply or can customs "detect" it somehow, if they start to investigate the matter?
2. How long will the EMS option take? They do say 3-5 days, but I doubt that considering statements above (even if they were about non-EMS-shipping).

Dec 30, 2010 at 7:04 PM Post #37 of 90
Well i would defintly recommend avoiding the EMS option from them. They seem very slow in everything. I placed a order on Dec 10th for the Sflo2 and paid for EMS. Item was not even mailed out till Dec 20th (takes 10 days to send a item out apparently??) And as of now still have not recieved the item and the tracking they gave still has not updated. They said wait 5 days to update but been 10 and not even a update.

I'm not sure if problem lies with them or HKpost. In either case they should not bother advertising EMS as a quicker option if they know HKpost is as unreliable as it seems from this thread and my personal experience. Again just my own view but EMS seems like a $20 waste

Dec 30, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #38 of 90
^^^^^^^^
im on the same boat as you, except i opted for the free shipping.

they sent an email last week that my s:flo2 was 'mailed out' but theres nothing else that tells me where the hell the package is.

but i am being patient...

Dec 30, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #39 of 90
I have been ordering from mp4nation.net from when they were mp4nation.com - and while shipping is always very, very slow, I've never had a package not arrive - they all do eventually. Slow shipping aside I have found them good to buy from - no problems - and good service when my mp3 player broke. My E7 took 3 weeks to get to Canada.

Dec 30, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #40 of 90
mailed out on dec 16..

no tracking update

Code:
 Hello, I can confirm that your S:Flo2 order has been shipped out, and that your tracking number will be updated shortly - there seems to still be a delay with the Hong Kong Post Office updating your tracking. We will do our best with looking into the matter, however, there is unfortunately little we can do until the Post Office does update the tracking. However, please be assured that the delay in the tracking update holds no relation to the date of shipment of your parcel. However, I do apologise for the delay. Thank you.
good thing i dont really care about waiting as ive preordered since october 15 and have gotten used to the sony mp3 i use

Dec 31, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #41 of 90
Mine too, they mailed out on 17 December 2010, till today 1 Jan2011 I don't receive it yet (that I paid for Express Mail already) :)

Luckily I have HiFiMan 601 and enjoy the music, just don't borther with S:FLO 2.

UPDATE: Mine has arrived on last saturday of 8 January 2011 :)

Dec 31, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #42 of 90
Last thing I ordered took ~ 6  weeks with EMS. Sent multiple tickets always got the same response. Just ended up doing a chargeback with my CC since it was 3 weeks past est due date. 

Jan 5, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #43 of 90
Ordered December 17th, apparently, usps tells me that "origin post is preparing shipment"
Hopefully they arrive within 11 more days, because after that I'm out of town for a while.
(Brainwavz M2's)

Jan 5, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #44 of 90
I ordered my brainwavz M2 on dec 16 and just got it yesterday
Up until yesterday the tracking said that they were in customs somewhere in my country, and had said that since the 21st of December so I was losing hope.
so if you're anything like me, you could be expecting them any day now.

Jan 5, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #45 of 90
I ordered the ProAlpha with the coupon on 17/12/10 and they still haven't arrived to Italy, they shipped the 20th of December and HKpost says that the package left their office on 31/12/10. I paid 14.5 USD for the ProAlpha, and even if they take 3 months to get here I don't really care. Just chill out people, ALL the items I have bought from MP4nation eventually get there, sure they take a VERY long time but sometimes it's not even their fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back