mp4nation shipping
Dec 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #16 of 90
Ouch. Not good news to me :[ haha. Ordered my proAlpha's last week, got the order has shipped email with tracking, and the tracking works on both the USPS and HKP site. Hope they come soon :/ USPS says Foreign International Dispatch, November 27, blah blah blah. Hope that means they left HK..

Dec 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #17 of 90

Quote:
it'll get there eventually... if you're on a time schedule should pay extra for the EMS. i got the m3 on preorder said it was mailed out 2 wks ago ,but hongkong post tracking doesn't even say anything.

Well yeah, had I known in advance... either that or gone with something else, given that free shipping was one of the attractive things about the M2. Guess you get what you pay for.

Dec 1, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #19 of 90
This place is pretty much known for taking their time with shipping, AND stock as many have been waiting for their Sflo for months. I am sure they will send you what your purchased, but I would not hold my breath waiting for the delivery truck. 

Dec 2, 2010 at 6:30 AM Post #23 of 90
FWIW, it seems like Hong Kong post is having problems finding freight planes these days, probably due to the holidays rush (after all, if you want to get it on time for Christmas, you need to order in October or something...)  Don't remember where I read this, maybe on one of the dealextreme forums (dealextreme uses the same Hong Kong post shipping method).

I know I got a package shipped by China Post instead (tracking number ending in CN instead of HK).

So, it sucks, but you'll need to be patient... A package I ordered that was shipped back at the end of september showed up a couple of weeks ago.  Luckily, they weren't headphones (the latest ones I got are from Germany, and showed up quickly in Canada 
etysmile.gif
)

Dec 2, 2010 at 1:43 PM Post #25 of 90

Quote:
If I enter in my tracking number it then asks me for an Enquiry Reference Number - what's that supposed to be? Do I need to email them to get one?

That usually means they haven't processed it yet.  Check again tomorrow.

I know, it's insanely frustrating... 

Dec 3, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #26 of 90
My headphones just got delivered today, ordered on Nov. 22. Not too bad for the free shipping option, unfortunately the post office is unavailable for oversized pick ups till Monday, guess the package didn't fit in my PO box. Oh well, I can wait. Can't wait to try them. I'm guessing that I got lucky with the fast shipping since so many of you are having slow delivery issues. :[

Dec 16, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #28 of 90
Ordered on 15 November, "mailed" on 22 November according to MP4Nation website, but HKPost tracking did not show mailed until 10 Dec, left country 13 Dec.  Still don't have them, but knowledge is better than the void.

Dec 19, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #29 of 90
yeah mp4nation is trash. When I send them support ticket they reply with some generic answer then close the ticket. They want me to pay shipping + $7.50 to return my Brainwavz m1.

Dec 19, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #30 of 90

Quote:
yeah mp4nation is trash. When I send them support ticket they reply with some generic answer then close the ticket. They want me to pay shipping + $7.50 to return my Brainwavz m1.

Why they asked you to pay that amount?

Quote:

Oh, and if you go and complain on mp4nation, your posts will be deleted. I also think they have a small army of people writing good reviews online for them.

this is not true. I watch their forum sometimes and i see people complain there if they have a problem. Some times they are actually bad manner and their post dont get deleted. In other forums they would certainly got banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back