Mouser website problems?
Apr 11, 2010 at 6:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Iniamyen

100+ Head-Fier
I have had issues this weekend accessing the "project manager" and "order history" sections of the mouser.com website. It gives "an unexpected error has occurred" message. Is anyone else seeing the same thing as I am? I've tried it on multiple computers and browsers, tried clearing internet cache/cookies, etc...

Apr 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by oneplustwo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just tried mine... same problem.

That's reassuring... hopefully they will have it fixed when the first shifters arrive Monday morning.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 12, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #4 of 7
Mouser was a little flakey last week as well.

Apr 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM Post #5 of 7
Mouser and my bank were fighting all last week... over $23. Mouser says my bank is messed-up; my bank says Mouser is messed-up. Bottom line is I don't have my Dale resistors.

Apr 12, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #6 of 7
Did you call them?
I just got off the phone with Mouser and they were extremely helpful about setting things straight with my order.
FedEx had their delivery truck stolen with my package on it, but the mouser representative quickly sent me a new order with 2 day shipping and waived the bill.

Apr 13, 2010 at 4:20 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you call them?
I just got off the phone with Mouser and they were extremely helpful about setting things straight with my order.

Yeah, several times over 5 days... In fact I may adopt the Mouser Customer Services Supervisor named Stephanie. We finally got a work around, and she was exceptional in getting my order shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back