Mouse -Fi
Jun 16, 2011 at 11:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 616

BigBird

New Head-Fier
Yes, its another one of these threads, I would like to know what the rest of Head-Fi use.  At the moment I am using the Logitech MX Performance since I was forced by Logitech,  This is not as good as my MX Revolution but when it started getting problems they discontinued the revolution so I was forced to get the MX Performance.

:))

Jun 16, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #2 of 616
Right now, I use the Logitech MX518 because its just built like a rock. However, I am waiting for the Cooler Master Spawn to come out because claw-gripping my mouse just gives me better control for gaming.

Jun 17, 2011 at 12:58 AM Post #6 of 616

Quote:
My mouse is so bad for gaming since its a wireless mouse and made for comfort not gaming. LOL

I think it will be the total opposite with the CM Spawn. It looks so small that a person would need itty-bitty hands to try to palm-grip the mouse. So, it'll be great for gaming but extended usage would lead to some cramping.

Jun 17, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #7 of 616
no name chinese brand wireless mouse. says nexxtech on it.

Jun 17, 2011 at 2:52 AM Post #9 of 616
Quote:
no name chinese brand wireless mouse. says nexxtech on it.

Did you get it from "The Source?"
My gf bought a cheap laptop one from them and it broke in like 5 months
I currently use the G1 and just a basic office-use Logitech mouse.
Logitech = practical, good quality, and affordable!

Jun 17, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #10 of 616
MS IE 3.0. It works and it's not too expensive. The only problem it has is the thumb button. Other than that it's still one of the best mice around in my opinion.

Jun 17, 2011 at 3:38 AM Post #11 of 616
Was using the Logitech Nano VX but after getting the X61 tablet, it has been the little red point + stylus for me. The mouse is now lying in my drawer...

Jun 17, 2011 at 5:38 PM Post #12 of 616

Quote:
Quote:

Did you get it from "The Source?"
My gf bought a cheap laptop one from them and it broke in like 5 months
I currently use the G1 and just a basic office-use Logitech mouse.
Logitech = practical, good quality, and affordable!

ya but it was $30 so i don't care, if need be i will just buy a new one.
this is the mouse

also i have had it since december.

Jun 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #14 of 616
logitech G500 here too! i have it one week....Very good for now,lets see how much it will lasts......main problem of the mouses i had in the past.....

Jun 17, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #15 of 616
Apple Magic Mouse with the batteries swapped out for the Mobee Magic Charger (inductive) and teflon strips applied to the rubber feet to improve glide. Corepad C1 Medium sized mouse mat. I also DIY'ed a forearm/wrist rest which keeps my hand supported and stops the overly-bent-wrist syndrome the MM causes due to it's thinness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back