motorola razr phone with itunes?
Nov 10, 2005 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 8
Appears to be nearly identical to the current ROKR E1, except that it will only be able to use Bluetooth headphones, and that it's black.

Nov 10, 2005 at 2:41 PM Post #3 of 8
This was the model I think many were expecting initially when we heard of the 'iTunes phone' (certainly many of the photos showed it), but I'm trying to think of a worse missing feature than eliminating the headphone jack. Why not get rid of the mic and speaker too and make it all Bluetooth only? iTunes phone sales failure, part II.

Nov 10, 2005 at 3:14 PM Post #4 of 8
Why did Apple partner with Motorola to make their first iTune phones? I think Sony Ericsson or Nokia would have been a better fit.

basshead.gif

Nov 10, 2005 at 3:17 PM Post #5 of 8
Hmmm nice phone but I'll think I'm going to hold out on the motorola v3x
icon10.gif

Nov 10, 2005 at 4:33 PM Post #6 of 8
Looks like a cross between the Razr V3 and the Rockr E1. Currently there are a few online cellphone stores that are selling the unlocked pre-release version of the SLVR L7 which is the SLVR V8. Current prices for the V8 right now is extremely high.

Nov 10, 2005 at 4:42 PM Post #7 of 8
That phone looks sick...too bad I could never have it, as I'm on a CDMA provider in Canada...Motorolla is supposed to come out with a CDMA version of the Razr are they not?

I like the look of that phone, but doubt I would use it very much as an audio source...

Nov 10, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx
This was the model I think many were expecting initially when we heard of the 'iTunes phone' (certainly many of the photos showed it), but I'm trying to think of a worse missing feature than eliminating the headphone jack. Why not get rid of the mic and speaker too and make it all Bluetooth only? iTunes phone sales failure, part II.

I missed the no -headphone jack part the first time through. That and it looks like it has the same 100 song limit as the Rokkor too. Well that just killed it for me.

It makes me wonder if sometime soon Apple will come out with a grand announcement saying something like "it takes Apple to do an Itunes phone right"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back