Motorheadphones Ironfist, Why doesnt everyone who love rock own one of these.
May 19, 2014 at 12:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Snooze

New Head-Fier
I bought a pair and they blew me away on how perfect they are for rock and metal music. I cant fault them for sound and im super suprised that these headphones are not discussed in more threads and there is no review. I would write one myself but as you can see I write like someone who listens to alot of Motorhead. Ok thats a bit silly anyway.
Please someone do a review on them. There SO deserving IMO.

And there like super cheap. I got mine for 120.00 AUD

If i was to describe there sound signature id say there nicely balanced with good bass not too bloated and over the top, Mids are perfectly present and smooth good for Rock/Metal and the Highs arent to bad. Very crispy.

There really comfy but i think the only turn off is this size fits all thing. Thats right non adjustable What. Thankfully they fit my head.

Anyway go buy them NOW

May 21, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #2 of 10
Maybe i should have called it "Motorheadphones Ironfist apreciation thread" guess noone shares my enthusiasm for these headphones. Seriously how can you call yourselves serious Headphone enthusiasts HA.

May 21, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #4 of 10
Pictures?

Jan 26, 2015 at 8:03 PM Post #5 of 10
I used to own the motorizer, sounds fair for their price although the build quality of the cable was a bit questionable... the motorizer have a male jack that stick out of their headphone and that male jack have a really short cable that connect it to the headphone, despite being thick the cable easily breaks if you accidentally yank that cable...

Dec 19, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #6 of 10
Hi,
Thinking about getting the ironfist headphones. Reading a lot of good review. It's just a bit weird that the motorizer has more medium / bad reviews compared to the ironfist. You know if there is such a big diference in build quality?? I had the KRK KNS-6400 but the wire was faulty for 90 euros that should not happen in the first days. 

Dec 22, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #10 of 10
I guess that was bit mean, sorry. I edited the post to make it less offensive. I hope you enjoy your headphones! Superlux is a known for making high (sound)quality products. Considering the price you paid I'm quite sure you won't be disappointed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back