Most popular headphone of the moment!
May 8, 2008 at 5:17 PM Post #47 of 56
When I started frequenting the forum, I was seeing the name of Ultrasone absolutely everywhere. As for popularity, it all depends on who you ask. I'm guessing you mean us, those on Head-Fi. As for the FOTM, I'm not really sure.

May 8, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #48 of 56
I remember several years ago the HD 650 was the absolute king of headphones on here.

Grado has always been quite popular among some but recenlty their popularity has really been standing out to me so I voted for the RS-1 category. I don't think they RS-1 category needs to be separate from the SR-60 one though.

Definitely more hype for Stax recently too. Main difference from the Grado following though is that the Stax deserve it
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

[size=xx-small](kidding... all about personal preference I know. I respect that others like Grado. Personally I love the SR 404 though and can't really get too into the Grado headphones I have heard.)[/size]

May 30, 2008 at 6:44 AM Post #51 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I miss my stax
frown.gif

I feel with you!

May 30, 2008 at 7:26 AM Post #52 of 56
probubly said but most popular is the "ibud" just maybe not the most poular on head-fi

May 30, 2008 at 8:05 AM Post #53 of 56
Yeah its been said a couple of times, thats why I posted on page 5 that I would make a new thread/poll, something I have done about a month ago.

Jun 3, 2008 at 12:48 AM Post #54 of 56
ah shouldent this one be locked then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back