Most Fun IEM
Jan 21, 2022 at 6:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

takuta

New Head-Fier
What would you guys say is the most "fun"/enjoyment-focused IEM? If it depends on what sort of music you listen to/some other categorization factor, feel free to list them out/let me know! I feel like I see a TON of IEM recommendations, but many of these are focused solely on neutrality/how accurately the IEM can replicate music, which may not be everyone's thoughts on what "enjoyable" is.

Jan 21, 2022 at 10:26 PM Post #2 of 12
My favorite is the Sennheiser Momentum ear buds, but I had fun with the 1more triple driver too, nice bass and sounded better than my very first headphones. I have a Venture Electronics VE Monk and for $10 they're fun because I don't have to worry about taking them everywhere. Wired since my moto g power phone has an FM tuner and needs them as the antenna.

Jan 23, 2022 at 10:40 AM Post #3 of 12
Final E3000 I suppose... 😉

Jan 23, 2022 at 4:08 PM Post #4 of 12
iBasso IT00 and IMR Aten (5th gen.).

Feb 5, 2022 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 12
I stopped purchasing IEM's after I found out about EPH-100. Super fun sounding buds, they don't last all that long for me, I have bought multiple pairs over time usually one side goes dead but they aren't super expensive and I love them for IEM's.

Feb 5, 2022 at 7:40 PM Post #7 of 12
Sony IER Z1R

Feb 5, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #9 of 12
What would you guys say is the most "fun"/enjoyment-focused IEM? If it depends on what sort of music you listen to/some other categorization factor, feel free to list them out/let me know! I feel like I see a TON of IEM recommendations, but many of these are focused solely on neutrality/how accurately the IEM can replicate music, which may not be everyone's thoughts on what "enjoyable" is.
Enjoying my new Helm Audio True Wireless 5.0. Decent sound for the price range/format, and convenient!

Feb 10, 2022 at 1:53 PM Post #10 of 12
Astronomically different in every way, but spent a couple hours on the go today loving Geek Wild GK10. That being said, will pop in EE EVO when I get to my office.

Feb 12, 2022 at 7:55 PM Post #12 of 12
Campfire Audio Honeydew, fun fun fun. Even the colour screams fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back