Most Embarassing CD in your collection
Oct 6, 2004 at 9:57 PM Post #107 of 120
Meh, I got you all beat. I own the Miami Vice soundtrack cd. I thought it was cool at one point in time, Jan Hammer did break some new grounds, now I just look at it and sigh......

Oct 6, 2004 at 10:06 PM Post #109 of 120
Also, as I'm thumbing through my collection, some others:

MC Hammer
Vanilla Ice
anything country
smily_headphones1.gif

-Jason

Oct 7, 2004 at 12:19 AM Post #111 of 120
Air Supply, no. Kenny G, yes. Unless it's that one 13 minute note he blew for the world record. That's a cool example of circular breathing.

But no worries, I'm actually adding to my collection this week quite an embarassing one - The Carpenters, 35th Anniversary edition. Last time anyone in my family owned this one, it was an old greatest hits on 8-track. I'm looking forward to some nostalgia.

Oct 7, 2004 at 1:34 AM Post #113 of 120
Depends really.

Some would say my Saturday Night Fever soundtrack, and some say my ABBA "Gold" album.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 7, 2004 at 5:13 AM Post #116 of 120
Big Hits & Nasty Cuts - The Best of Twisted Sister

Ozzy Osbourne and Lemmy are gonna break down my door and kill me in a few minutes now that I've admitted to having this CD...

Oct 8, 2004 at 5:04 AM Post #119 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlowWorm
Neil Diamond - Greatest Hits, because it's hip to be square (no nothing by Huey Lewis) now that would be truly embarassing.
redface.gif

Hey I got that....oops busted.

sports, fore their classics. Also final fantasy 10 soundtrack(it's cool really), gary numan...and so many funky get down classics coming to a cdplayer near you.

Oct 8, 2004 at 7:24 AM Post #120 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
John Tesh.

They're my wife's. Really.

Honestly.

It just got intermingled with my collection.
biggrin.gif

-Ed

That's the absolute number one most used excuse for having anything embarrasing in my house. I use it all the time. Works even better now that she's an "ex".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back