Most Comfortable Headphones?
May 29, 2008 at 1:48 PM Post #47 of 70
I love the AKG 701 style, but I wish they had it in black.

Does anyone know a good reputable online store with a wide variety of selections I can buy from? (And also the cheapest prices for them, of course)

May 29, 2008 at 1:51 PM Post #48 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmpurple /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love the AKG 701 style, but I wish they had it in black.

Does anyone know a good reputable online store with a wide variety of selections I can buy from? (And also the cheapest prices for them, of course)

Get a custom paint job! lol, and then if u dont like the bumps on the K701, u can always ask AKG to send u a K601 headband or something similar (if replaceable)

May 29, 2008 at 1:58 PM Post #49 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get a custom paint job! lol, and then if u dont like the bumps on the K701, u can always ask AKG to send u a K601 headband or something similar (if replaceable)

What are bumps?

May 29, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #53 of 70
My K400 is very comfortable.
It's an older model, but good available on ebay.

May 30, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #54 of 70
Bump for the questions:

Are there any AKGs that have the exact same comfort or more comfortable than the 701s?

May 30, 2008 at 6:55 AM Post #57 of 70
Quote:

Comfort is my top and main priority; I don't really care much about anything else except maybe if it breaks easily because I will be carrying it around in my travel bags a lot (I travel for work frequently). I usually plug them into my laptop (I don't have a sound card, but use OnBoard sound) but I've been thinking about getting an amp with a CD player.

But anyway, I am looking for headphones only...which are the most comfortable ones?

Sometimes I wear headphones for 16 hours straight.

No price range unless it's ridiculous like $10,000.

hi,
I think the stlye WL-2002 on the website onVon may be fit for you. The main feature is as follows:
Infrared wireless stereo headphone
Two channel
Ergonomic design for comfortable wearing
Auto mute and auto power off function on headphone

You could get further information from the website.
Good luck to you find your favorite stuff!

May 30, 2008 at 7:24 AM Post #58 of 70
Quote:

Bump for the questions:

Are there any AKGs that have the exact same comfort or more comfortable than the 701s?

AKG 601 is almost the same without the little bumps on the underside.

*I have not actually worn them

May 30, 2008 at 10:47 AM Post #59 of 70
Quote:

Bump for the questions:

The 601s are unquestionably more comfortable then the 701s. The ear pads are softer and thicker, and the headband is more comfortable (due to no ridges on the bottom).

The AKG K601s are the most comfortable headphone available under $600, imo. I have worn them for 8hrs straight, and they don't wear on my head anywhere, and my ears keep cool and do not sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back