Most beautiful female voice?
Jun 8, 2006 at 8:27 PM Post #121 of 182
I've added some names to the "favorite Head-fi female singer list" that's in my posting #94. These singers were provided by some of the most recent posters, while my current contribution is Kim Criswell. Anyone willing to alphabetize the list?
biggrin.gif

Here are the newly included names: Karla Bonoff, Jewell, Amy Grant, Paula Abdul, Ann Wilson, K D Lang, Olivia Newton John, Boy George, Dakota Stanton, Bic Runga, Connie Francis, Rachael Yamagatua, Carol King, Mia Doi, and Kim Criswell.

Jun 8, 2006 at 10:40 PM Post #124 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheProdigy
that skye chick from morcheeba

I'd second that, she's pretty awesome.

Anyone heard of Bliss Blood? I'm really digging her voice, especially with her Moonlighters band... great stuff!

Jul 12, 2006 at 6:11 PM Post #128 of 182
The lady from Rusted Root has a haunting yet sweet voice, very melodic, and quite unique!! There are others that come to mind, but since the thread is so long, I am rec'g a less known or mentioned artist

Jul 12, 2006 at 7:31 PM Post #129 of 182
Dierdre Smith

Only heard her voice in one album "Valley of the Giants" (It's got members of "do say make think" and "godspeed" in it)

Its was really smooth and sweet the sort of voice you'd like to hear from every lady, rather than the slappers around here...

And Nina Simone for something a little different
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 12, 2006 at 7:37 PM Post #130 of 182
Utada Hikaru has been added to the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stukovx
haha, thats a pretty long list. right now, my favorite would have to be Utada Hikaru. Her voice just seems so natural.

Jul 12, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #131 of 182
Add The Little Mermaid to the list.

Jul 12, 2006 at 7:42 PM Post #132 of 182
I added Nina Simone and Dierdre Smith to the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by squall2072
Dierdre Smith

Only heard her voice in one album "Valley of the Giants" (It's got members of "do say make think" and "godspeed" in it)

Its was really smooth and sweet the sort of voice you'd like to hear from every lady, rather than the slappers around here...

And Nina Simone for something a little different
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 13, 2006 at 10:27 AM Post #135 of 182
Er, Utada is her last name, her name is Hikaru, nickname is "Hikki."

Additional suggestions for the list:

Emi Fujita
Donna Lewis
Lene Marlin
Hayley Westenra
Sissel
Susan Wong
Sophie Zelmani