most annoying song ever
Feb 17, 2003 at 7:15 PM Post #17 of 86
Don't know if it was ever an official song, but my vote goes for the Hampster Dance!
Bobes

Feb 17, 2003 at 7:15 PM Post #18 of 86
You guys haven't heard a Norteño or Banda song rigth? They deal with drug dealing, stupid love themes and the most anoying and repetitive music ever.

Feb 17, 2003 at 7:35 PM Post #20 of 86
"The Rappin Duke", I don't remember the group's name, but it sucked pretty badly.

A close second would be anything by the Spice Girls!

Feb 17, 2003 at 9:12 PM Post #22 of 86
I'm surprised by the results. Not votes for rrrrrrico suave. No voted for uh uh oh-oh oh, the right stuff. No one has mentioned ice ice baby or even the fiiiinal countdown.

Feb 17, 2003 at 9:25 PM Post #23 of 86
I'd have to mention pop in general, a lot of 80's music, the majority of stuff played on MTV in the last 7 years, and more specifically... that "i'm too sexy for" song.

Oh, and most celine dion songs annoy me. Theres only one i thought was worth a damn and i'm already tired of it.

How bout that who let the dogs out song? has that been overplayed enough or what?
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2003 at 10:16 PM Post #25 of 86
Quote:

Originally posted by Vagamus
I'd have to mention pop in general, a lot of 80's music, the majority of stuff played on MTV in the last 7 years, and more specifically... that "i'm too sexy for" song.

Oh, and most celine dion songs annoy me. Theres only one i thought was worth a damn and i'm already tired of it.

How bout that who let the dogs out song? has that been overplayed enough or what?
biggrin.gif

Yeah, how 'bout that? Why do the worst songs ever made get the most radio play?
rolleyes.gif

Feb 17, 2003 at 11:34 PM Post #26 of 86
Quote:

Originally posted by Pepsione1
What's with the ketchup song, why is everyone talking about it? Even my friend who doesn't listen to music was asking about this song last nite.
rolleyes.gif

my neighbors play that song so often!

it hurts waking up to it
mad.gif

Feb 18, 2003 at 1:13 AM Post #27 of 86
god there are so many!

right now though, probably the worst is the sakana (fish) song that they play in the supermarkets here. the problem is that people actually like it and now they play it on the radio and on tv.... its everywhere! aaahhhhhhhh!

Feb 18, 2003 at 1:18 AM Post #28 of 86
I don't care enough to know who sings it, or the title of it, but it goes some thing like (I may be mistaking couple lyrics here, but...),
verse:
close to me you're like my (mother?)
close to me you're like my (sister?)

chorus:
ALLL MYYYY LIFE
I've prayed for someone like you ...
... and I hope that you feel the same way too

Whoever / whatever the hell that is, I physically feel sick everytime I hear it. Honestly. It makes me feel so sick sick sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back