Morrow Audio MA1 for $10 shipped
May 26, 2010 at 4:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

koven

15 Hz + 150 dB = poopy pants
Morrow Audio is offering their MA1 interconnect for free if you sign up for their gold club, which is also free and easy to do

it retails for $149, definitely worth $10 shipped, excellent quality interconnect with lots of great reviews/feedback

just a heads up

http://www.morrowaudio.com/signup_goldclub.html

May 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #2 of 37
Thanks very much for the heads-up, Koven! I just signed up. Excellent news!
L3000.gif

May 26, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #3 of 37
Wow, thanks for the heads up! I jumped on this, been looking for a decent pair of cables for awhile. Thanks again. sp70.

May 27, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #5 of 37
Awesome! I was in need of a new pair, this should be a good test.

May 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM Post #6 of 37
Im definetly interested in some quality cables. Some people say a cable is a cable while others say quality cables such as morrow will make a difference. Do you guys think running Morrow MA1 interconnects from my Udac to a Jamo Sub then to Swan M200mkiii will make a difference over monoprice cables. Also might be switching out my udac for an Ibasso D10 dont know if that'll make a difference.

May 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #11 of 37
I am sure mine will take much longer. I am really curious to hear what these interconnects sound like. They are obviously designed very differently than most cables, with their VERY THIN wiring. This gives me the impression that they will be very 'thin' sounding. I hope that I am wrong about this. Actually, I am fairly sure that I will be. *Fingers crossed*
Anyone else out there heard these before? (Too lazy to do a thorough search now, but will later tonight.
regular_smile .gif
)

May 28, 2010 at 6:36 PM Post #12 of 37

Quote:
I am sure mine will take much longer. I am really curious to hear what these interconnects sound like. They are obviously designed very differently than most cables, with their VERY THIN wiring. This gives me the impression that they will be very 'thin' sounding. I hope that I am wrong about this. Actually, I am fairly sure that I will be. *Fingers crossed*
Anyone else out there heard these before? (Too lazy to do a thorough search now, but will later tonight.
regular_smile .gif
)

post what you find online about this interconnect.

May 28, 2010 at 7:25 PM Post #13 of 37
I signed up and it is offering me the cables at $29.95. I wonder if the offer has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back