More Coffee Talk
Jan 30, 2006 at 12:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

Organizer for Can Jam '09
How do you take it?

And what do you drink?

I take my coffee and espresso black (no sugar or cream). I primarily drink Long Ears Coffee medium or light roast [home brew] and when out and about drink a triple short shot of espresso.

Jan 30, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #4 of 28
McDonald's is not bad if you're just doing drive thur and need a cheap cup of coffee. I've never gotten into Starbucks, just not worth $5< for a cup of coffee.

Anyway, I usually only take coffee with dessert, so I take it black to balance the sweetness. Sometimes Vietnamnese iced coffee is good too. No specific brand as long as it's strong but not bitter.

Jan 30, 2006 at 1:04 AM Post #5 of 28
pure black. I must admint, I'm a fan of starbucks. But really I'm not picky and will drink anythign that happens to be around.

Jan 30, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #7 of 28
I've become more of a coffee a cream guy these days.I'm a butcher and got hooked on coffee while at work(Publix) and it was cold as crap.Now,I get headaches when I don't drink at least 1 strong cup of Joe in the morning.Gary.

Jan 30, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #9 of 28
I drink coffee about once a month, but when I do...black
tongue.gif

One thing I really hate about it though is the nasty wierd aftertaste you get about 10 minutes after having some
mad.gif
It tastes really stale, and sometimes a stick of gum won't get rid of the taste.

Jan 30, 2006 at 4:49 AM Post #12 of 28
I made iced cappuccinos today. I screwed up the first batch because I under-estimated the blender power and it just made the ice into a fine slush.
frown.gif

And I didn't check the espresso machine to see if there was already water in it, so I accidently wasted four shots of espresso, too.
frown.gif

But the second batch was gooooooddd.

smily_headphones1.gif

PS. Do you like stealing other people's threads? DO YOU? HUH? HUHHH!?

Jan 30, 2006 at 4:53 AM Post #13 of 28
I drink Starbucks. Preferrably Gold Coast. Cream and sugar.

It is not $5 for a coffee at Starbucks. For the designer stuff, yeah, but for just a cup of coffee it's ~$2. Which is comparable to all the other coffee bars.

Jan 30, 2006 at 5:24 AM Post #14 of 28
I eat breakfast at a cafe around the corner just about every day before school/work. I get a sesame bagel with smear and a medium, freshly-ground coffee with one cream. I love how they grind the beans in front of you, thereby assuring freshness.

Jan 30, 2006 at 5:26 AM Post #15 of 28
Black with a spoonful of sugar. It helps the medicine go down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back