Monster Turbines?
Apr 15, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #16 of 18
Awesome sound while they work, expect them to fall apart after about a year though, my coppers have had the casing come apart after 11 months, previous pair had issues with the jack. Don't expect Monster to respond to any queries regarding replacement under warranty if you live outside the US, atrocious customer service, will stick to sennheiser from now on.

Apr 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #17 of 18
these iems really do sound like loud speakers in your ears. its not the same in clearity when compared to Re0 but when you crank up the volume is like sitting in your car with an expensive sound system installed

Apr 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #18 of 18
Basically what he said. I actually had to send in 5 e-mails (none of which were responded to, lol) and called in 4 times before I got their attention. Really disappointing considering the Turbines are actually pretty awesome when they work.

Quote:
Awesome sound while they work, expect them to fall apart after about a year though, my coppers have had the casing come apart after 11 months, previous pair had issues with the jack. Don't expect Monster to respond to any queries regarding replacement under warranty if you live outside the US, atrocious customer service, will stick to sennheiser from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back